Valued Contributor

Disappointed with July anniversary

I expected more specials like everything on 5 easy pays day, etc.  this month.  HSN had many specials recently for a special month?  Anyone feel the same way?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Disappointed with July anniversary

I think it's lame that their sweepstakes is only $30,000.  QVC probably earns that much in a few minutes.  They've always been stingy with giving special offers.  

I looked at my spending at QVC, and in the past 6 months, I've cut the amount I've spent by 90% from the previous 6 months.  Their offerings have been boring, and the pricing is more outrageous than ever.  I used to watch the network quite frequently, even if it was just background noise while cooking or doing housework.  I probably watch less than 5 minutes a week now.  More than ever, it seems like it's all about jewelry and cheap, unflattering clothes.  

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

I expected more specials like everything on 5 easy pays day, etc.  this month.  HSN had many specials recently for a special month?  Anyone feel the same way?-----------

QVC has never been known for great deals and specials. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I thought it was June.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

I thought it was June.

@LilacTree     @QVCPhobe

Yes, it IS June ... what's with the July reference?   Do I need more coffee today?

Respected Contributor

It is their anniversary and you want everything on easy pay?  HSN is HSN..I would hop on over and shop their if the specials are so great lol..

Putting things on easy pay is a risk for them..and while it is okay for an occasional higher ticket item..I have noticed too many posters overspend and when a couple easy pays hit in the same billing cycle they are all over the board complaining about over drafts etc.