Super Contributor

Re: Difficult to read prices on TV

I decided that, if it that hard to read, I don't need it.  A variation on the idea of "if you have to ask, you cannot afford it".  And they wonder why sales are down!

New Contributor

I just recently had an eye exam and I wear corrective lenses.  So I'm sure that's not the problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'Well, one thing I know for sure'  is that I can see all of the numbers and letters that are displayed in black, over the white background. Only the light blue font on medium blue background is the problem. So, it's not suddenly my eyes.   (Said in a nice way, btw.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

By gosh, I think it's been corrected!!  Dark purple-ish background with white numbers!   Much, much better. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

Yes, the purple background is better.  But I think another problem is that QVC has made the description and pricing boxes smaller ... which makes the print extremely blurry.  I don't have a large screen TV and find it very annoying when trying to read the product descriptions.  I wish they would go back to the larger boxes.  Anyway, this will definitely be a deterrent for me in placing future orders with them since I cannot clearly read the product descriptions. 

Respected Contributor

I too have noticed this, especially when looking for the TOTAL price, vs the easy pay.

The easy pay $ is huge than the amount of pays is much smaller.

The only time the s/h cost is clear and bold is when it is free.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oooops, they're back to blurry blue.   I like the sharp contrasting colors better.   One would think that someone over there would notice (?).  Seems as though it would only take a click of a button to change the background color............

Respected Contributor

They don't want you to know the price right away, they want you to listen to the host repeatedly say the easy pay amount. It's a marketing ploy...