Honored Contributor

Re: Didn’t QVC used to sell Insta Pots?

[ Edited ]

Is the 'Insta Pot' the same as the Instant Pot?  I imagine it is but the Q never sold Insta Pots before... not that I can remember anyway.

https://www.qvc.com/Instant-Pot-6-qt-Duo-Plus-9-in-1-Pressure-Cooker-with-Glass-Lid.product.K49640.h...

Honored Contributor

got mine at amz on Prime day  couple years ago--paid $45 for it--a 6 qt. Got free shipping in 2 days plus, because they screwed up my order, was given a $10,  I'm sorry, credit. Got my BB8 3qt at Williams and Sonoma this spring too---love that little thing!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Is the 'Insta Pot' the same as the Instant Pot?  I imagine it is but the Q never sold Insta Pots before... not that I can remember anyway.

https://www.qvc.com/Instant-Pot-6-qt-Duo-Plus-9-in-1-Pressure-Cooker-with-Glass-Lid.product.K49640.h...

it is the same thing, 

they did sell them and made the usual big deal out of it, 

but its an item you can buy at multiple places with better prices and better shipping so I would think that is why they no longer carry it, or the Mfgr didn't like the deal the Q was offering 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D

I brought my sister an Insta pot for a gift. It is an  6 qt 9-1 Duo from Amazon. The pot has a large blue display for easy viewing.

Amazon had them on sale for Prime Day. 

Trusted Contributor

There is no INSTApot. The correct name has always been INSTANT pot, but many people  call it by the other name. No big deal, unless you are searching for it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee @I originally wrote my post with the word Instapot but the first person to post an answer called it Insta Pot so I changed my title and post. Now  I really don't know if it's Insta Pot, Instantpot or Instapot. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee @I originally wrote my post with the word Instapot but the first person to post an answer called it Insta Pot so I changed my title and post. Now  I really don't know if it's Insta Pot, Instantpot or Instapot. 

@Mindy D @SilleeMee 

It's an Instant Pot - always has been, but many people call it an Instapot.  Tomaytoes/Tomahtoes

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags @Mindy D 

It is called an Instant Pot in that Q link I posted, which is sold out. I just wanted to show that the Q did sell it at one point. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D   So happy I found your post as I saw it this morning.  If you belong to Costco or know someone who does, starting Wed. Oct 28, they have a 6 qt. Instant Pot Duo Gourmet for $60 -- warehouse price.  Also, I believe you can order on line, even if you don't belong.  There would be a shipping charge I believe, but it usually isn't that much.  Hope this helps.   

Trusted Contributor

I recently bought this 6-qt Pioneer Woman "Blossoms" Instant Pot at Walmart for $49.  Instant pots are always on sale around every holiday if you're interested in saving $20+ or so.

The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 6 Qt 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.