Valued Contributor

Re: Did you see Dara Lynn just now with Philosophy?

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I would like to see her too.  Does anyone know how to find the video?

@San Antonio Gal   Befor e and afters

20201030_044521.jpg

more attractive in the before picture. jmo

Honored Contributor

I definitely see a difference in her eye shape--they are opened up much more.

She probably didn't like the way they were, and it's only up to her (!) whether she liked her eyes or not.

Didn't realize Philosophy sold products for skin care, thought they only sold fragranced stuff.  Bubble bath and perfumes.  But we all know that skin care doesn't open your eyes up wide.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't see what is new about her look in Post 15.  Outside of the fact her face looks thinner, look at her eyes under those glasses.

This was discussed the last time she was on and photos were posted in beauty.  I think Dara looks like Dara.  I'm puzzled that anyone wouldn't recognize her and I have to think they are making that statement for the drama factor.  

Keep in mind that many of these apps and programs that people are using to remotely appear on a show have filters that can be used to alter and enhance their face.  Khloe Kardashian appeared remotely on an awards show and looked ridiculous with the filters she used.      

Maybe she had work done, maybe not.  I also think people underestimate how much weight loss will affect the shape of your face.

Agreed.  I don't see a change due to plastic surgery, but due to weight loss.  That, and veneers which can completely change one's mouth.

Khloe Kardashian, on the other hand, does not resemble her former self whatsoever.