Respected Contributor

Re: Did you see Dara Lynn just now with Philosophy?

Hmmm, in my prior post I mentioned that "before" she had serious eye bags. Now looking at the before photo I'm wondering if I have her confused with one of the other reps cause all I see in that before is a pretty lady w/no eye bags. 

Respected Contributor

I like Dara Lynn very much. I don’t see the eye bags in the “old” picture. But if she did have them she may have done what Heidi did. Heidi had very serious eye bags for a long time, and then they were gone.

Her mouth does look different, not sure what that is and she could have hair extensions. What I did notice last night was that she was a lot more animated. Maybe she is just feeling more confidant about herself. Not easy being in TV.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I like Dara Lynn very much. I don’t see the eye bags in the “old” picture. But if she did have them she may have done what Heidi did. Heidi had very serious eye bags for a long time, and then they were gone.

Her mouth does look different, not sure what that is and she could have hair extensions. What I did notice last night was that she was a lot more animated. Maybe she is just feeling more confidant about herself. Not easy being in TV.

@wakefield64 

Aha, it must be Heidi who had those bad eye bags and that's who I confused Dara with.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I would like to see her too.  Does anyone know how to find the video?

@San Antonio Gal   Befor e and afters

20201030_044521.jpg

So pretty in the before picture.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@wakefield64 

Aha, it must be Heidi who had those bad eye bags and that's who I confused Dara with.

It's obvious to me that both Dara & Heidi have had work done as they look totally different from what they once did, and don't think that much of a transformation is due to just diet and Philosophy skin creams.

Respected Contributor

Seems like Mari Lyn is the only one who hasn't changed much.

MiracleWorkerPhilosophyTSV2_guests.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'm just going by the pictures that SeaMaiden posted, but I think she looks much better in the before pictures.  Her hair looks better short, and she looks so pretty.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting pics at @SeaMaiden  and @SPURT .  Hopefully I can catch her on tv sometime.  She does look very different.  I like her with both long and short hair.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thanks for posting pics at @SeaMaiden  and @SPURT .  Hopefully I can catch her on tv sometime.  She does look very different.  I like her with both long and short hair.

@San Antonio Gal  Personally I think she was so pretty in the before picture. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She"rang" doorbell during midnight about 20 minutes inyo presentation (12/1).  She had her gingerbread cute wine glass & literally took over for the other rep (although she was there).  

I loved original philosphy fragrance & skincare and other brands yet when I see a vendor who has a lot of "work" I immediately lose the credibility of the vendor...

I don't know how to do links but maybe on utube by now🤔🙂🤷‍♀️