Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you see Dara Lynn just now with Philosophy?

Hmmm, in my prior post I mentioned that "before" she had serious eye bags. Now looking at the before photo I'm wondering if I have her confused with one of the other reps cause all I see in that before is a pretty lady w/no eye bags. 

Respected Contributor

I like Dara Lynn very much. I don’t see the eye bags in the “old” picture. But if she did have them she may have done what Heidi did. Heidi had very serious eye bags for a long time, and then they were gone.

Her mouth does look different, not sure what that is and she could have hair extensions. What I did notice last night was that she was a lot more animated. Maybe she is just feeling more confidant about herself. Not easy being in TV.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I like Dara Lynn very much. I don’t see the eye bags in the “old” picture. But if she did have them she may have done what Heidi did. Heidi had very serious eye bags for a long time, and then they were gone.

Her mouth does look different, not sure what that is and she could have hair extensions. What I did notice last night was that she was a lot more animated. Maybe she is just feeling more confidant about herself. Not easy being in TV.

@wakefield64 

Aha, it must be Heidi who had those bad eye bags and that's who I confused Dara with.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I would like to see her too.  Does anyone know how to find the video?

@San Antonio Gal   Befor e and afters

20201030_044521.jpg

So pretty in the before picture.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@wakefield64 

Aha, it must be Heidi who had those bad eye bags and that's who I confused Dara with.

It's obvious to me that both Dara & Heidi have had work done as they look totally different from what they once did, and don't think that much of a transformation is due to just diet and Philosophy skin creams.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like Mari Lyn is the only one who hasn't changed much.

MiracleWorkerPhilosophyTSV2_guests.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'm just going by the pictures that SeaMaiden posted, but I think she looks much better in the before pictures.  Her hair looks better short, and she looks so pretty.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting pics at @SeaMaiden  and @Spurt .  Hopefully I can catch her on tv sometime.  She does look very different.  I like her with both long and short hair.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thanks for posting pics at @SeaMaiden  and @Spurt .  Hopefully I can catch her on tv sometime.  She does look very different.  I like her with both long and short hair.

@San Antonio Gal  Personally I think she was so pretty in the before picture. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She"rang" doorbell during midnight about 20 minutes inyo presentation (12/1).  She had her gingerbread cute wine glass & literally took over for the other rep (although she was there).  

I loved original philosphy fragrance & skincare and other brands yet when I see a vendor who has a lot of "work" I immediately lose the credibility of the vendor...

I don't know how to do links but maybe on utube by now🤔🙂🤷‍♀️