Respected Contributor

Re: Did you see Dara Lynn just now with Philosophy?

[ Edited ]

It is interesting to me with all these products sold these  women have all kinds of things done to themselves and claim how these products work magic.  Hmm

Like diets.  Look how much weight  lost but yet obvious  nipped and tucked as well.  Marie Osmond for one.

Dara Lynn doesn't even look like herself.  Improving yourself is one thing but changing so much is another story.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

This may sound weird in a way, but I almost think she looked cuter before.  I thought she was adorable before, her clothes were so pretty and her jewelry was perfect for each outfit, and her hair was cute.  She was unique.  I always thought that she was the perfect example of how you can be pretty no matter what your weight or age.

She looks nice now, and I am not saying anything negative about her current look.  I usually always think people look so much better after losing weight and/or having a little cosmetic help.  I've done both myself , so I'm speaking from personal experience.  And I always have preferred hair a little longer on women, I think it does help to look a little softer and younger.

I just think Dara looked "cuter" before.  It's weird, as I said.  I'm sure she's very happy with her new look, and it's a good one.

Respected Contributor

@blueroses47 , nothing weird about it!  She did look wonderful before, and now looks wonderful in a different way.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

This topic on Dara's new look has been discussed over & over. I prefer the "old" Dara look. She was very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I would like to see her too.  Does anyone know how to find the video?

@San Antonio Gal 

This is from her QVC Philosophy Facebook Page---the only photo I could find with her "new look" but she's wearing sunglasses...

120252884_2795878697315366_1149411957978945822_o.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I would like to see her too.  Does anyone know how to find the video?

@San Antonio Gal   Befor e and afters

20201030_044521.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see what is new about her look in Post 15.  Outside of the fact her face looks thinner, look at her eyes under those glasses.

This was discussed the last time she was on and photos were posted in beauty.  I think Dara looks like Dara.  I'm puzzled that anyone wouldn't recognize her and I have to think they are making that statement for the drama factor.  

Keep in mind that many of these apps and programs that people are using to remotely appear on a show have filters that can be used to alter and enhance their face.  Khloe Kardashian appeared remotely on an awards show and looked ridiculous with the filters she used.      

Maybe she had work done, maybe not.  I also think people underestimate how much weight loss will affect the shape of your face.

Honored Contributor

Many people who sell cosmetics and skincare products have had some kind of procedure done to their faces. It's part of the sell.  But I've never heard any of them claim that you can achieve looking like them if you use their products. The power of association in advertising well at work is what I see. You see the rep and automatically think that what they are selling will make you look just as good as them. People fall for it all the time and that's how money is made in the industry. 

Honored Contributor

To me it looks like she has much longer hair and it's darker, and she certainly has new teeth, and she has lost weight! I do like her hair lighter versus darker, but that is her business!

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

This may sound weird in a way, but I almost think she looked cuter before.  I thought she was adorable before, her clothes were so pretty and her jewelry was perfect for each outfit, and her hair was cute.  She was unique.  I always thought that she was the perfect example of how you can be pretty no matter what your weight or age.

She looks nice now, and I am not saying anything negative about her current look.  I usually always think people look so much better after losing weight and/or having a little cosmetic help.  I've done both myself , so I'm speaking from personal experience.  And I always have preferred hair a little longer on women, I think it does help to look a little softer and younger.

I just think Dara looked "cuter" before.  It's weird, as I said.  I'm sure she's very happy with her new look, and it's a good one.

@blueroses47. I agree with you.