Trusted Contributor

Did you see 60 minutes tonight? A repeat airing of the Saran gas attack in Damascus

[ Edited ]

Warning...This show was VERY graphic. 

This 60 minutes segment originally aired in April. I cried and never want to forget those people that died in the Saran gas attack Damascus April 2013. The children affected me the most.

How can anyone order these attacks on innocent people? 

The sad thing is, this type of attack will happen again & again in different parts of the world.  Maybe even here...if these weapons

get in the wrong hands.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you see 60 minutes tonight? A repeat airing of the Saran gas attack in Damascus

ISIS is believed to have used mustard gas.

As I have a personal stake in this I have mixed feelings on the proper response.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did you see 60 minutes tonight? A repeat airing of the Saran gas attack in Damascus

I am so sorry @Lila Belle this has affected you in personal way.  I wish I could do something to help these people. I deleted who I thought was responsible.   Sending positive thoughts your way. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw it and was stunned. To see the real suffering is very different from hearing about it. I was surprised they showed video of the people suffering and dying. It was really awful. I hope we (humanity) can bring an end to such senseless acts someday soon!

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KJPA I feel the same as you. This show made an impact on me.  I hope something is done soon to prevent the next attack.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I realized my comment would shock too many people and incur nasty comments,so I deleted it.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I wholeheartedly disagree with posts #6 and #7.
Respected Contributor

Lila Belle wrote:
I wholeheartedly disagree with posts #6 and #7.

So you believe the media plays no role in shielding what goes on? And the bias they showed last summer was OK with you? The fact that it has been proven that what happened last summer was not what was reported doesen't matter?

Well I disagree with you. 

Other then my including the US media as being culpable what exactly did I say other then that? That you need to wholeheartedly disagree? Since I disagreed with post 6?

QVC Customer Care