Honored Contributor

- and Seattle is having record breaking heat!

Respected Contributor

Rainy and chilly in NJ today. The sun came out for a while and as soon as I said ooh it’s sunny it went away lol🤪

Honored Contributor

It's one of the cooler (& rainy) Junes that we've had in southeastern PA. 

Right now at 3:42 pm it's 65.  we've had some gorgeous days (in the 70s & low 80s with no humidity) and only a few in the upper 80s.

Honored Contributor

SW Mi, rained all day and I see it's still coming down lighter than earlier today.  Only 53 out right now.  No heat/a/c or windows open right now.  Really wierd.  My husband went over to Lake MI, to get some pictures of the waves and light houses and he got back and said it was brutal out there.  Sand was just a blowing all over.  I stayed home, no thanks. 

Esteemed Contributor

It’s fall like in Pennsylvania. I am so tired of rain. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love today's weather in SW PA.  It is cool.  It looks like a fall day.  Sky dark, get some thunder showers and wind;  then the sun shines again.  Sadly however, there were lightening strikes not far from our home and two people who were in a park were killed.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@SoX: So...Chicago is to blame for the chilly, rainy weather here in SE Michigan today. Smiley Tongue 

@Diva on The Q 

I think I'll blame the Canadians ... Smiley Wink

@SoX: Yeah...let's go with that! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

66 was the high for the day here in southern WV.   We had a downpour at 12:30 p.m., right before I left for my dental appt.   Every morning this week, the temperature has been in the low 50’s at 7 a.m., a lightweight jacket has felt good. 

Honored Contributor

When my kids were small, we used to have summers ,you really didn't need to have an air conditioner. An open window was enough

I wonder if that will happen again?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in the Chicago burbs and loving this weather.  It's like early Autumn,my favorite. No air conditioning nor furnace, cool sleeping nights.Ahh. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth