Honored Contributor

Did you get Q Credit Increase too?

Your QCard credit limit has been increased!

We think you deserve more credit as a valued customer.
So, we’ve increased the credit limit on your QCard
You don’t need to take any further action. Just enjoy more of the things you love.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

Re: Did you get Q Credit Increase too?

The customer that opens a QCard gets $40.00 in their account and the customer that has been shopping since they started gets nothing.

They want your suggestions for free and when their hosts give them an idea they get paid for it.  How fair is that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugslol   You gotta love it.  

I know it's a QVC card, but I wonder if the increase isn't a Synchrony function.  

I don't use a Q card, don't deal with Synchrony at all but I do know the banks often offer their customers bigger credit lines. 

Can the Q card be used anywhere or just for QVC purchases?  I'm not getting one either way - just wondering if people could use it in this bad economy for necessities like gas and food?  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

The Q card can only be used at QVC, I'm not interested in having one either.

I've read a lot of not so nice things about problems with Synchrony Bank too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I had a Q Card for over 25 years, but closed it after they changed banks that handled it. I tried to pay off a small amount in full and the new bank wouldn't allow it. I sent them the check for the full amount, they took out the minimum amount and then sent me back a check for the balance of what I had sent them.

I returned their check and told them to pay off my account.

Can you believe they sent back that check saying they could not cash it because it was not written out to them? It was a check from THEIR bank. I said just void the check and put that on my account.

I had to keep paying the minimum amount until it was paid. The last payment I made, I sent them the destroyed credit card as well, and told them to close the account.

They had me go to a web page on my tablet, and then asked me if I was on that page. I said yes and they snapped a photo of me from my tablet. I asked if they had just taken my photo. The girl then said to put my driver's license on the screen. I asked why, and she said she had to know it was really me she was talking to.

I told her to place her most recent paystub on ther screen for me to see so I could be sure she was really employed by the bank.

She hung up on me. Will never deal with that bank.

Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe wrote:

The customer that opens a QCard gets $40.00 in their account and the customer that has been shopping since they started gets nothing.

They want your suggestions for free and when their hosts give them an idea they get paid for it.  How fair is that.

@Catastrophe   Every time I've heard them beg you to get a Q Card, the benefits change: get $20 to your acct., $40. Only if you spend $100....I'll stay with my VISA and get dollars back. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomThanks -   Over the years, I've gotten rid of every card that was company-specific - even some that I might have used more generally.

I just find it easier to manage my life if I don't have to manage too many little pieces!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Catastrophe wrote:

@Catastrophe   Every time I've heard them beg you to get a Q Card, the benefits change: get $20 to your acct., $40. Only if you spend $100....I'll stay with my VISA and get dollars back. 

@Shanus   And a heck of a higher credit line with VISA  (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Catastrophe wrote:

@Shanus   And a heck of a higher credit line with VISA  (!!)

@Desertdi   Uh, yeah!

Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe wrote:

i actually got $10 last month. every little bit helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein