Honored Contributor

Re: Did you ever want to BE a tv character? :)

On 5/20/2014 Preds said:

Samantha Stevens, Serenna, Honey West or Emma Peel

Honey West! I was trying to think of that character. I thought an ocelot would be a cool pet.
Super Contributor

Sonny Crockett from "Miami Vice".

For the clothes, and the Testarossa!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Super Contributor

On 5/20/2014 tansy said:
On 5/20/2014 Preds said:

Samantha Stevens, Serenna, Honey West or Emma Peel

Honey West! I was trying to think of that character. I thought an ocelot would be a cool pet.

I couldn't place this one (Honey West). Only vaguely remember it. It was on for one season only. Anne Francis was also in "Forbidden Planet", one of my favorite sci-fi movies when I was young.

Super Contributor

I wanted to be Laurie Partridge (Susan Dey). I had a huge crush on Keith (David Cassidy)!

Honored Contributor

"Jennifer Marlowe", the receptionist on "WKRP in Cincinnati."

Respected Contributor

Maybe "Julia" from "Designing Women" - A very confident, smart successful woman who also had style. And boy, could she tell people off!

Honored Contributor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Did you ever want to BE a tv character? Smiley Happy

Not per se', but when I watch Nascar and the Hockey games on our 110" screen I many times feel like I am once again skating as the ref and with Nascar pretending I am driving the real car and not my simulator.

That's about as close as I get and I really don't consider any of the above as "tv characters" since they are real people.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

On 5/20/2014 LyndaGee said:

Maybe "Julia" from "Designing Women" - A very confident, smart successful woman who also had style. And boy, could she tell people off!

Loved her! She was a great character.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

My two friends and I used to pretend that we were Charlie's Angels. I was usually F. Fawcett. I loved pretending to be Police Woman too.....Angie Dickenson rocked!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G