Super Contributor

Re: Did you ever want to BE a tv character? :)

On 5/20/2014 tansy said: Focksie? Do you know that Diana Rigg has a role in Game of Thorns? It took me ages to realize who she was.

I've never seen Game of Thorns. We don't have HBO.

I'm happy to hear she's still ""around"" though.

Super Contributor

Cat woman from old batman series, Karl kolchak from night stalker, and Serena from bewitched. Oh, someone mentioned lily Munster and I forgot her. I thought she was the bomb, loved the dress and hair and thought she was way too good for Herman.
Valued Contributor

Samantha Stevens or Jeannie.

Honored Contributor

Lorelai Gilmore because she was fun.

Respected Contributor

On 5/20/2014 adelle38 said:

Mary Richards so I could turn the world on with my smile

Me, too. Plus I wanted her cute apartment (the first one) & some, not all, of the guys she dated. Oh, & her wardrobe, too.

Honored Contributor

Samantha Stevens, Serenna, Honey West or Emma Peel

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Back in 1976 my freshman year of high school we had a dress as a fictional character day. Wonder Woman was the big t.v. show at the time so I dressed as that and one a prize and got my picture in the paper. Boots, lasso, wrist and head pieces the whole outfit. I only had one teacher who made me keep my skirt on during her class. It was such a fun day for the whole school.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

On 5/20/2014 beckyb1012 said:

Back in 1976 my freshman year of high school we had a dress as a fictional character day. Wonder Woman was the big t.v. show at the time so I dressed as that and one a prize and got my picture in the paper. Boots, lasso, wrist and head pieces the whole outfit. I only had one teacher who made me keep my skirt on during her class. It was such a fun day for the whole school.

Ha! We had a similar thing in my elementary school. Most kids came dressed as cartoon characters - Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc. I came dressed as The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I loved, loved, loved David McCallum. I had blond hair, which I clipped up to make it short, I wore a black turtleneck and black pants, so I would look spy-ish, and my mom made me a cut-out gun from cardboard, which I colored black. I stuck the gun in my waistband and showed up to school like that. Nowadays, if you did that, you'd be arrested immediately!

Respected Contributor

When I was a kid I think I wanted to be Patty Duke from the Patty Duke show. I always thought it would be fun to have a twin.

Honored Contributor

Daisy Duke