Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you dress your little girl in black?

In spite of the fact that none of my family dresses like Morticia in the Adam's family, it really comes down to one thing...I really don't care about that K family one way or another. TRASH!!

Super Contributor

Yes I'd dress my little girl in black, but one outfit had big embroidered puppy paw prints all over it. Ha!

However, Our little girl always looked like a little girl, not a little girl dressed as a woman...

Valued Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Shaunac said:

Kim has said she doesn't smile because it causes wrinkles. I think she doesn't smile because Kanye doesn't smile. Both look like they are brooding--all the time.

What a sad way to live your life. Never smile. When your looks

are the most important thing in your life, you have no life!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Contributor

Nobody knows whether or not Kanye and Kim are good parents. You're basing your opinions on what? Their money and fame? All we see are random photos of her being dragged to Paris and NY fashion shows and a few random selfies taken to post on Kim's twitter and Facebook page?

Joan Crawford had plenty of lovely photos taken of her and her children. They were all picture perfect for her fans. A lovely Hollywood, happy family. Well, look how that turned out. Mommy dearest anyone?

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 happygal said:

Black is such a depressing color for a child under most circumstances. Little girls look so adorable in colorful clothing and many enjoy taking part in choosing what they wear. It's a way for them to learn how to dress. But, to each his/her own.

It sounds like some women dress their daughters like they were plastic dolls ... not real human beings. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Both my sister and I had black clothing .... mainly slacks, leggings and tights, but I know we had black tee shirts that my mom liked to dress us in when visiting .... for example -- if we splashed spaghetti sauce on our shirts she didn't have to worry about us needing to change or look messy the rest of the day. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor

when i was young -- back when diansaurs ruled the earth, it was considered a sign of growing up to get your first black dress -- i remember it being discussed in teen magazines. i did have a black velvet dress with large pockets embroidered with large flowers and loved it. the only reason i had it, i think was my cousin who was 10 years older than me had worn it and put on the flowers and gave it to me to wear. Anything she gave me I loved and never considered second hand -- she was my idol then.

Valued Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Free2be said:

North is a beautiful child. Why anyone would want to diss her parents for putting her in black clothing escapes me. You would think it was abusive. If/when she wants to wear other colors, she'll let her mom and dad know soon enough. Besides, no one knows that black isn't her first choice now.

ITA..

My motto is if they are not hurting me or anyone I love, to each his/her own...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I love the picture with North with the "Frozen" luggage ............ at least she is being a child!

As far as black for little girls, I saw a picture of our Granddaughter, who is 6, dressed up in all black, boots and all on FB, I nearly had a fit, I posted ....... "what happened to our 6 yr old"??? I guess the clothes I've been sending are too juvenile now, they are bright colors for a little girl!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Everyone wants their kids to look like rock stars now.

Respected Contributor

Oh, please. Kim and Kanye can dress the child in any color they choose. Don't forget, Kim's career is based on getting her picture and her baby's picture in the tabloids. So putting that little girl in bizarre outfits is part of Kim's "job". I remember seeing a picture of her in some black outfit with long chiffon sleeves and sequins. The baby, not Kim. The child looked miserable, like she was thinking "why am I wearing this ugly dress?"....