Regular Contributor

Re: Did you do your WORDLE today?

I was doing Wordl yesterday while watching my 8 year old granddaughter.  She told me I should try hello wordl.  You can play as much as you want and choose how many letters you want in your word.  I tried it and it is fun.  

Honored Contributor

Ya'll better enjoy the FREE game while you can.  The inventor has been made an "offer" & is thinking about "selling" the game and/or charging a "fee."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Flyer98 @I'm going to try it now.

Regular Contributor

@Mindy D  I'm really liking the 6 letter word option.  I spend too much time playing but I tell myself it's good for my mind.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes i did, and Spelling Bee.   I cannot wait to do SPELLING BEE day   

Esteemed Contributor

I love WORDLE. 

Respected Contributor

I just started playing this game about a week ago.  I'm enjoying it somewhat but I seriously don't get the popularity.  What I don't understand is for the first word you just choose a random word out of the hundreds of thousands of words in the English language?!  Crazy to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Ya'll better enjoy the FREE game while you can.  The inventor has been made an "offer" & is thinking about "selling" the game and/or charging a "fee."

@Mz iMac , from what I've read the NYT has already bought it and it will "initially" remain free, but in the same article stated they bought it "to boost its online subscriptions".  

Respected Contributor

Just started playing because my DD got me hooked! Today was my third try & got it on my 4th try! I too will check out the sites posted here to see more of the games to play!
Trusted Contributor

I wish there were answers available. I went to wordleunlimited and there was a 5 letter word. I got to the last line and the eve at the beginning was correct, but there was no r, no y, no c, no t, no s, no l, no b. I don't have a clue what the word could be. No answer available.