Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch the Billboard Music Awards?

Nothing of that generic music appeals to me.
Super Contributor

On 5/19/2014 scotttie said:

Alan Thicke creepy?

yes. Have you ever seen the reality show he has on with his wife and son? He has a very strange sense of humor, sick and disturbing view on life. The show is on some odd ball network. I caught it one day channel surfing. He is not like the Dad on the hit TV show he displayed that is for sure.

Super Contributor

On 5/19/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

At the time of his death, MJ was a drug addicted pedophile who was a half a billion in debt. Now his family is riding high on the money he's made since his death. What a sad and screwed up situation! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Yes, but you have to realize that Michael was spending sometimes a million dollars a day on his spending sprees and once he died that spending stopped... that did not hurt the family income but only in a positive way.

Respected Contributor

On 5/20/2014 gazelle77 said:

Alan Thicke creepy?

yes. Have you ever seen the reality show he has on with his wife and son? He has a very strange sense of humor, sick and disturbing view on life. The show is on some odd ball network. I caught it one day channel surfing. He is not like the Dad on the hit TV show he displayed that is for sure.

Thanks for your reply gazelle. No, I haven't seen that show. Guess I have only seen him in interviews and various roles. Smile

Super Contributor

On 5/20/2014 scotttie said:

Alan Thicke creepy?

Thanks for your reply gazelle. No, I haven't seen that show. Guess I have only seen him in interviews and various roles. Smile

Me as well until I caught this show.... he has another side... but who doesn't!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't get past the ick factor of the title of his reality show: Real Thicke.

Honored Contributor

On 5/19/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 5/19/2014 brii said:

I didn't even know it was on...

I cannot stand Robin Thicke sounds like Miley is having some drug issues...

she's really messed up since the death of her dog. he was killed by a coyote while she was on tour.

Why do people think she is on drugs?

She Tweets about it.

Sings about it.

She lights up on stage in Europe.

She looked high during the Billboard Awards performance.

Respected Contributor

On 5/20/2014 bikerbabe said:
On 5/19/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 5/19/2014 brii said:

I didn't even know it was on...

I cannot stand Robin Thicke sounds like Miley is having some drug issues...

she's really messed up since the death of her dog. he was killed by a coyote while she was on tour. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Why do people think she is on drugs?

She Tweets about it.

Sings about it.

She lights up on stage in Europe.

She looked high during the Billboard Awards performance.

Oh, yeah. I'm sorry. I knew that but I guess I didn't think she looked high on the Awards show. I know she smokes pot and sings about that "mollie" but I don't see her as having a drug "problem". I do strongly disapprove of her tweeting and singing about it etc.

Honored Contributor

Alan Thicke creepy?

It is on the TV Guide network.

Respected Contributor

Many years ago Celine Deon did a duet with a hologram of Frank Sinatra. She got a standing ovation and everyone raved about it.