Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch TrueTori last night?

On 6/4/2014 Jerz-girl said:

I found the show very boring & rehearsed...learned nothing knew from the show other then I really don't give a rat's butt and I can't believe I actually watched the show, compete waste of my time! Stupid show...I'm even stupider for watching!!

Jerz

and who in the world was that "interviewer"? She was worse than the therapist. I don't subscribe to the "guilty pleasure" thing (you watch what you want and why feel guilty?), but I don't know how to describe my fascination with this series.

I'm also not one to gawk at the scene of an accident, so I don't know why I was compelled to watch it ~ at least the series was short. They both need to grow up. Too bad they thought it was a good idea to have 4 kids, otherwise she should definitely kick him to the curb.

Did he ever say whether there were others? I might have missed that part of the show. I find it hard to believe that it was a one-time thing.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 tennpal15 said:
On 6/4/2014 Jerz-girl said:

I found the show very boring & rehearsed...learned nothing knew from the show other then I really don't give a rat's butt and I can't believe I actually watched the show, compete waste of my time! Stupid show...I'm even stupider for watching!!

Jerz

and who in the world was that "interviewer"? She was worse than the therapist. I don't subscribe to the "guilty pleasure" thing (you watch what you want and why feel guilty?), but I don't know how to describe my fascination with this series.

I'm also not one to gawk at the scene of an accident, so I don't know why I was compelled to watch it ~ at least the series was short. They both need to grow up. Too bad they thought it was a good idea to have 4 kids, otherwise she should definitely kick him to the curb.

Did he ever say whether there were others? I might have missed that part of the show. I find it hard to believe that it was a one-time thing.

I do think he has cheated...but I also think "Emily Goodhand" was a made up character designed as part of the show's storyline and publicity.

TMZ and others have tried to find and interview this woman...she doesn't exist.

Honored Contributor

I really feel for Tori-she seems genuinely like a nice person,I don't think she will fully ever trust him again-she may say she does, but there will always be that nagging little doubt...

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

I really feel for Tori-she seems genuinely like a nice person,I don't think she will fully ever trust him again-she may say she does, but there will always be that nagging little doubt...

I think she is off her ever lovin' rocker.

First she breaks up her marriage and his marriage to be with her "soul mate."

Then her acting gigs dry up after her dad dies...so she turns to reality TV.

Each reality show gets more unreal than the one before it...until she does this Lifetime travesty - humiliating her kids, her DH and herself - all to make a few bucks.

Since the ratings were non-existent, I hope she never gets offered another reality show again and she finally learns to live within her means.