Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch TrueTori last night?

On 6/4/2014 irishmama5 said: When asked when she would show her kids the show she said maybe when they are teenagers. LOL Liam's friends will fill him in way before that. Just wonder what the kids will think when they here and see what was said. Just thinking all 4 kids will endup in therapy

"Honey, daddy has mommy's name tattoo'd right above his pecker".

What every teenager wants to hear.

Esteemed Contributor

"tiny hands" "my beautiful boy". UGH

Notice how he tried to clean himself up with his hair combed and wearing glasses??? Well, I don't think it worked. I don't even think he's that good looking anyway. She had a terrible nose job too.... Oh well - we can't all be perfect.... LOL

Honored Contributor

It's all fake.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Regular Contributor

I found the show very boring & rehearsed...learned nothing knew from the show other then I really don't give a rat's butt and I can't believe I actually watched the show, compete waste of my time! Stupid show...I'm even stupider for watching!!

Jerz

Respected Contributor

I don't believe any of it. Its all scripted. Anything to stay in the limelight, no matter how they are perceived. Its their schtick!!!

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Emma bunting said:
On 6/4/2014 irishmama5 said: Next week it's clips we have never seen.

Yes. I believe in order to get more ratings she will describe in minute and jaw-dropping detail that thing she is doing in the bedroom that most married couples don't even do.

I can't wait.

Don't they understand that their children will grow up someday and see this trash? I pity them when they become school-aged and have to deal with ridicule at school from their classmates. Poor kids.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 mcall1020 said:

I don't believe any of it. Its all scripted. Anything to stay in the limelight, no matter how they are perceived. Its their schtick!!!

Reports say they could not find the lady he cheated with. (Goodhand) I believe they have an open marriage since they both cheated before becoming a couple. I really enjoyed their first TV show together ( bed & breakfast inn), not the wedding show.( terrible). He married her because she is a Spelling. Tori's first husband is nice looking.
Honored Contributor

Despite all the hype, this series had TERRIBLE ratings. The best episode was a .4 - less than one half of one percent of TV homes was watching.

We can only hope that NO network will take on another Tori reality project in the future and they will fade into oblivion (and save their kids a lot of grief at school!)

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 cyndog said: I don't think she'll be able to get over it.

I don't either.

Tori never said she had a 3 some.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 winamac1 said:
On 6/4/2014 cyndog said: I don't think she'll be able to get over it.

I don't either.

Tori never said she had a 3 some.

Never get over it???

The whole thing was a storyline.