Respected Contributor

This probably won't last long but is this making a mountain out of a mole hill or is the observation legit?

Apparently this is trending on twitter and facebook. From the past actions/behavior of the host it seems more like a case of bad timing to me. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

http://bougieblackgirl.com/two-white-qvc-hosts-mock-black-womans-natural-hair-humiliates-tv-video/

Two white hosts mock a black woman's natural hair and humiliate her on TV.

"...So the video below appeared in a natural hair group. Apparently the White women hosts on QVC felt like it was OK to insult a Black woman who has natural hair. If you don’t know what QVC is, they are the folks who sell products on live TV. Check out the models reaction. It says it all. I am heartbroken for her. In 2015, I am not surprised that it is still happening. What surprised me was how their hosts felt entitled to judge and humiliate a Black woman on TV…"

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I saw the apology on FB from Sandra but had no idea what it was about. I think this is way over blown and I can't believe anyone would think Sandra would purposely hurt anyone and ON air. It was bad timing thats all for heavens sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

BTW that blogger is unbelievable with the things she is saying.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

The story has spread across several sites/blogs now. Bennett is really being raked over the coals

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I can not believe the things some of the commenters are saying...so off base.

Cattitude I would not have posted that post from Sandra...I believe the thread will be removed because of it. JMO

Super Contributor

Terrible for people to make it about race when it wasn't. They need to examine their own consciences and motives for making this into something it's not.

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 croemer said:

I can not believe the things some of the commenters are saying...so off base.

Cattitude I would not have posted that post from Sandra...I believe the thread will be removed because of it. JMO

ok i will delete

Respected Contributor

TY Cattitude

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Cattitude said:

Terrible for people to make it about race when it wasn't. They need to examine their own consciences and motives for making this into something it's not.

I am shocked that they are contacting Q and saying they will never shop there again and worse.