Honored Contributor

It got blown out of proportion because someone decided that Sandra's comment was r-cist.

I find it sad...

Honored Contributor

The one ""at fault"" should have been the camera person for their timing on going back to the models. No one meant that to hurt anyone. It was a simple comment in regards to all women. Sandra should not have to apologize for anything. She did nothing wrong. The people raising cane are the ones that are wrong. They owe her an apology!!!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 brii said:

It got blown out of proportion because someone decided that Sandra's comment was r-cist.

I find it sad...

Exactly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 brii said:

I find it sad...

And I am willing to bet the camera person was not even thinking of the comments made by Sandra...but was focused on the purse they were selling. Another wards...the camera person was not even thinking of the models hair...just on doing his/her job. This is beyond just about anything I have heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

People are even saying now that the model is lying and she's being a coward for not admitting that Sandra was talking about her hair.

QVC should remove every comment having to do with that incident, IMO. They should stand up for their hosts...

Respected Contributor

I think the cameras are directed by the producer. I'm not positive though.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 croemer said:
On 1/30/2015 brii said:

I find it sad...

Exactly!

ITA!
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Some people will consciously select to not see what is real when the invented dramatic is more interesting to them or it gives some release for unrelated anger.

Honored Contributor

Just FYI, I started a thread in Fashion about this incident, not knowing others had been started and deleted. It is still there and active. I was called a pot stirrer by a few posters so be prepared. LOL

I read Sandra's FB page and what I was reading shocked me. She was being called all kinds of horrible names. A liar and racist were tame compared to some of what I saw.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Just FYI, I started a thread in Fashion about this incident, not knowing others had been started and deleted. It is still there and active. I was called a pot stirrer by a few posters so be prepared. LOL

I read Sandra's FB page and what I was reading shocked me. She was being called all kinds of horrible names. A liar and racist were tame compared to some of what I saw.

Really. How silly.

This story was even commented on in cosmopolitan dot com. Crazy.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____