Honored Contributor

As she was saying the comment, the camera cut to Michelle. It wasn't that the comment was made and then the camera cut to Michelle according to the video I saw on the OP's post.

I can see where it might be misconstrued that Sandra was talking about Michelle.

"Why did I wear my hair like that?" was the comment as the camera cut to Michelle holding the handbag.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Unreal that Sandra is having mud slung at her over this...out of control and outrageous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I don't think for one minute that Sandra said that intentionally.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor
Omg people are idiots.
Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 brii said:

QVC did make it worse. People have called Sandra a liar and a r-cist.

Everyone in the video must feel horrible.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Alter Ego said:
On 1/30/2015 Cattitude said:

Terrible for people to make it about race when it wasn't. They need to examine their own consciences and motives for making this into something it's not.

I don't necessarily blame many of the people negatively commenting on it. The fault lies with the media sites reporting deliberately inflammatory stories that are simply not true.

Inflammatory is right!

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Lotus~ said:

Exactly it was not an intentional comment, even Michelle doesn't remember the comment being made until the backlash began.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Sandra wasn't even talking about any model's hair. It just so happened that the camera panned over to the model as Sandra made that statement. It was totally taken out of context.

Now what it's being incorrectly reported, it's even worse. It disgusts me that QVC doesn't stand behind their hosts when something like this happens.

Honored Contributor

Sandra is about the classiest host on QVC...these bloggers are vicious and Sandra should not have to defend this...but these type people are making it necessary. I am sure she is devastated...I hope she is alright? I am actually outraged!

Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 JustJazzmom said:
On 1/30/2015 Lotus~ said:

Exactly it was not an intentional comment, even Michelle doesn't remember the comment being made until the backlash began.

There is a long discussion on the Fashion Board titled "Sandra Bennet's Oops"...

It seems to me the camera moved to the model coincidentally after the comment about the hair. I feel sorry for Sandra Bennett and I wonder how in the world this got so blown out of proportion.

~Enough is enough~