Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else see the police video made by the drone

In reference to the 2 women who apparently pulled a Thelma and Louise with 6 of their foster kids inside the vehicle.  I am so upset over this.  

Google 

Drone video shows site of Hart family's SUV crash near Mendocino CA

Google

Neighbors of family killed in cliffside crash called authorities after kids asked them for food

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else see the police video made by the drone

Have the authorities determined why this vehicle went over the cliff? I haven't watched the news today so I am not up-to-date.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The video made by the police drone shows the tire tracks and no brake marks.  Also there was a huge expanse of shoulder that they drove on first.  Hard to believe that it wasn't done intentionally especially after you get a birdseye view from the drone.  

Honored Contributor

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? The story is just weird. Some of the childen's bodies are still missing, last I heard.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? The story is just weird. Some of the childen's bodies are still missing, last I heard.

@SilleeMeeIt's sickening just absolutely sickening.  I don't know all the ins and outs about foster care, who gets approved and how much a family needs to be earning to get 6 kids but it just doesn't seem right about the process because obviously they were failing those children!  

I also want to address the rallys the women took them to and especially the tearful hug the young boy gave to the police officer.  Upon reflection, it would seem a cry for help.  I wish oh how I wish that someone could have noticed and helped those poor kids.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have not seen the drone. I did see a few days ago news about the a neighbor saying the kids would come and ask for food. I really think what I saw about it said that DHS had been to the house a couple of times to investigate child neglect or mistreatment.

It is just sickening.

Honored Contributor

The one young boy was on tv some time ago. huging a police man,it is just so sad,it looks like they wanted to kill them all.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this story on Inside Edition the other night.

I was hoping to hear that the other children were found someone else alive.

This is just so sad. No skid marks were found.

The 2 moms should have just ended their lives if they were that determined and this

was intentional and it sure looks this way and left all the kids with neighbors.

Respected Contributor

It was estimated by forensics that the vehicle was going about 90 mph when it flew off the cliff.

My heart is so sad for those children.

Valued Contributor

@puttypiesmomwrote:

@SilleeMeewrote:

@SilleeMeeIt's sickening just absolutely sickening.  I don't know all the ins and outs about foster care, who gets approved and how much a family needs to be earning to get 6 kids but it just doesn't seem right about the process because obviously they were failing those children!  

I also want to address the rallys the women took them to and especially the tearful hug the young boy gave to the police officer.  Upon reflection, it would seem a cry for help.  I wish oh how I wish that someone could have noticed and helped those poor kids.  

I thought the very same thing...There is terror there. Read the story about the guy who took the photo...very interesting imo, especially note the part about the mom standing behind him while the photographer talked to the kid.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/11/ferguson_photographer_hug_port.html

And why why did Sarah take the blame for causing bruises all over the little girl when the girl clearly stated over and over the other mom, Jennifer, was the one who beat her and put her head under cold water multiple times?? Jennifer, btw, was the one driving at the time of the "accident"