Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else get the 20% off coupon from QVC in the mail?

It appears there's never been any rhyme or reason to QVC's promotional efforts, such as they are. Recalling before Easy Pay became the norm, a few times a years they'd send out cards with EP offers for what they admitted were random customers. It appears that remains their M.O. They've often been reminded that such a system might net them a few sale but, like their free shipping only to new customers, also gains them significant ill-will. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I suppose after laying off 400 people at the Q and HSN they need to generate some more sales.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
New Contributor

You have to be signed up to receive promotions by mail and or email or they will not mail or you will not get anything. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I received it @Mindy D .

Esteemed Contributor

No, didn't get a coupon, but I saw it on a page when I was searching something else.  

Respected Contributor

@gprippers wrote:

You have to be signed up to receive promotions by mail and or email or they will not mail or you will not get anything. 

@gprippers What is the procedure to sign up for promotions ?  I have never heard it mentioned

Honored Contributor

I got a Qvc flier in the mail with a code for 4 fashion purchases with free shipping. Ends 9/30.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I got a Qvc flier in the mail with a code for 4 fashion purchases with free shipping. Ends 9/30.

@SilleeMee   that's what I got in the mail too .  Almost threw it out thinking it was advertising.   Hope it includes boots may buy a pair .

Esteemed Contributor

I received the 20% yesterday 

Honored Contributor

@gprippers wrote:

I'm signed up for emails & promotions.  Have done so for a very long time....yet I get no coupons.  I think it's random or I spend too much and they don't need to entice me to buy more.