Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone buy any Christmas items?

@GCR18 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I purchased a set of VPH window candles and replacement bulbs.

Years ago, I purchased a wonderful set of 6 or 8 with morphing colors which still worked wonderfully, but they're in storage down in lower 48.  I really love the way candles look in windows on those long cold dark winter nights.  Lit candles in a window make it look so warm and cozy☕️

@AKgirl2

I have the morphing set and love them.  I haven't seen them lately.  I am trying to remember if I loaned them out.  I am thinking they were a TSV somewhere around 12 years ago.

@GCR18

I think they were a TSV around 12yrs ago, maybe more?  The thing was the base was not metal but plastic, and they also could've been a bit taller, but I loved the beautiful morphing colors, red, green, yellow, purple, blue.  If I like VPH's half as much, I'll be happy.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a set of the 18 inch poinsettia picks.  If I like them I will order more.  Was thinking they would look good on the front door wreath since they are large.

I was looking for another set of VPH berry napkin rings in red and a set of the mercury glass birds in pearl.  Both were still showing sold out.  

Respected Contributor

NO!  Dont Need Dont Want.

Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

No, I did not. After seeing the prices on the various items I think this will NOT be a good Christmas for many merchants.

On another note I do not like CIJ it is just too early. What's next Halloween in February?

Well, we always have property taxes due in February, so it is kind of scary like Halloween (bleeding out all that money!), does that count? LOL

@Group 5 minus 1

Trusted Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Years ago, I purchased a wonderful set of 6 or 8 with morphing colors which still worked wonderfully, but they're in storage down in lower 48.  I really love the way candles look in windows on those long cold dark winter nights.  Lit candles in a window make it look so warm and cozy☕️

AKgirl....I think you will love these candles. I bought two sets last year and they are beautiful. I love the narrow base designed to fit on most window sills. I am going to order another set. I hope you love yours! 

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2

I have the morphing set and love them.  I haven't seen them lately.  I am trying to remember if I loaned them out.  I am thinking they were a TSV somewhere around 12 years ago.

@GCR18

I think they were a TSV around 12yrs ago, maybe more?  The thing was the base was not metal but plastic, and they also could've been a bit taller, but I loved the beautiful morphing colors, red, green, yellow, purple, blue.  If I like VPH's half as much, I'll be happy.

@AKgirl2. You're right, it was probably more like 15 years ago.  Sure got my monies worth!!

Respected Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

AKgirl....I think you will love these candles. I bought two sets last year and they are beautiful. I love the narrow base designed to fit on most window sills. I am going to order another set. I hope you love yours! 

Glad to hear and read so many positives about these window candles.  I love anything with a light, not only at Christmas, but year round.  The great thing is these can be used year round if one wants to...I really like that the base is an actual metal, weighty and has a narrow footprint+++

Trusted Contributor

I missed the QVC shows, but I did see a few Hallmark tv Christmas shows.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I have too much Christmas decor and decorations so no, I did not order anything.  Half of what I have I can't use because I don't have enough space to display all of it.  No use in buying more stuff to add to the stuff I don't use or need. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies. My friend that I mentioned in my original post, got the TSV too (and now I'm going to look up that Plow and Hearth item someone mentioned here, because now I'm curious! lol).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles