Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did You Know that Jerry Lewis had a heart attack while making Cinderfella.....

never liked him....

Respected Contributor

Re: Did You Know that Jerry Lewis had a heart attack while making Cinderfella.....

We just saw the Disorderly Orderly. It was hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdRNk8lORE

Honored Contributor

have not read any of the replies, but running up 60 stairs in 10 seconds? please I doubt if I could have done that when I was in my top physical condition. I ain't buying that one for sure but I am sorry to hear if he did have a heart attack because I wish that on nobody. as one that has had two of these myself a certain activity most of the time cannot be considered the only reason for this heart event.
hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 hckynut said: have not read any of the replies, but running up 60 stairs and 10 seconds? please I doubt if I could have done that when I was in my top physical condition. I ain't buying that one for sure but I am sorry to hear if he did have a heart attack because I wish that on nobody. as one that has had two of these myself a certain activity most of the time cannot be considered the only reason for this heart event.

It was a straight up staircase, not multiple staircases. If you see the scene he isn't going one step at a time, either. Sorry but just because you couldn't have done it doesn't make this a false report.

Youtube is your friend if you want to see it. (oops Found posted it too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPmRuKEd8sM

Honored Contributor

Cakers1, I ran stairs a part of my regular traing program for playing hockey and this was only a small part of my program. I also timed myself with a stop watch and a chronograph, so I know what is and what isn't. I don't care if he ran 3 at a time, at his age and condition? Believe what you wish.
hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 hckynut said: Cakers1, I ran stairs a part of my regular traing program for playing hockey and this was only a small part of my program. I also timed myself with a stop watch and a chronograph, so I know what is and what isn't. I don't care if he ran 3 at a time, at his age and condition? Believe what you wish.

WADR I was a runner in college. So look at the video. He is hardly Methusalah in that scene. LOL It's not like we're saying this happened last year!

Honored Contributor

Jerry Lewis must be in very poor health. He certainly has disappeared from public view.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

His birthday was Monday, and he's 89.

Esteemed Contributor

The average time for running 40 yds is around 6 seconds or less.

Stair treads are 10 inches with a 7 3/4 inch riser. Isn't that about 50 feet if he ran up 60 stairs ?

Time yourself running up the average distance of 14 stairs to your second floor.

Young people have heart attacks, often fatal, all the time with undiagnosed heart problems.

Trusted Contributor

Love Jerry Lewis.