Trusted Contributor

Re: Did You Buy Powerball Tickets

I bought one......and now nobody else needs to waste money buying a ticket because I'm going to be the winner!  Ha!!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

This made me smile as I just was watching the news and they were talking about the Powerball . . . I thought about buying some tickets but that would have involved me taking off my pj's and putting on regular clothes which isn't going to happen at this point in the evening so I very much wish all of you the best of luck that did purchase a ticket!  Smiley Happy

That is a LOT of money!

Don't worry, there is a good chance no one will win and you'll get a second chance! Also I'm not greedy, I would be more than happy to share the pot with some of you! Good luck to all!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I usually play when the pot gets huge. I love to fantasize about all of the charities I could benefit with that much money . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes!  And I'm confident that I'm going to win 🤑

I was thinking aabout it, but since Reba is going to win I thought it was silly for me to try.  Maybe next week.

@Perkup  That's ok. I'll throw a few bucks your way 😉

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! DH & I both bought tickets.

Respected Contributor

My husband invested $10.

Honored Contributor

Yep.  DH likes to get one when the money is high.  Then we have fun "planning" our future.  Boy, can we dream up some good stuff.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

No powerball or Mega millions in Alaska

Esteemed Contributor

Swore off all forms of gambling in the late 1970's. Used to spend hours a day studying any and everything concerning College and the NFL football point sheets.

When I quit it was "Cold Turkey" including kids selling raffle tickets. When a person realizes they have an addiction? Success for life for me means Total Abstinence.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy lottery tickets. It's official that I'll never win any lottery......