Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did You Buy Anything On Prime Day

I have been wanting an acrylic makeup organizer for so long. I finally bought one from Amazon. I got the Posh Organizer, 7 Tier 6 Large Drawers. It has a flip top lid, it was on sale for $99.97. I didn't feel like spending $259 for the Glamluxe makeup box, I hope I'll be happy with this one. I also would like to by a chromebook, possibly the Samsung Pro or Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA,but for what they cost Amazon needs to do better than a $30 savings.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Buy Anything On Prime Day

I picked up a few assorted things, nothing that I could not live with out

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have been wanting an acrylic makeup organizer for so long. I finally bought one from Amazon. I got the Posh Organizer, 7 Tier 6 Large Drawers. It has a flip top lid, it was on sale for $99.97. I didn't feel like spending $259 for the Glamluxe makeup box, I hope I'll be happy with this one. I also would like to by a chromebook, possibly the Samsung Pro or Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA,but for what they cost Amazon needs to do better than a $30 savings.

Amazon always has big savings on laptops in August, for the back to school shoppers.  I want a new laptop too but I'm sure the prices will be much better in August.  I can wait a month.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I bought some Echo Dots for Christmas gifts.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have been wanting an acrylic makeup organizer for so long. I finally bought one from Amazon. I got the Posh Organizer, 7 Tier 6 Large Drawers. It has a flip top lid, it was on sale for $99.97. I didn't feel like spending $259 for the Glamluxe makeup box, I hope I'll be happy with this one.

I have that one too!     For some reason I always want to put something on top of it and duh, you can't open the lid then.

Only downfall is, it gets dirty fast and needs a good cleaning every several months, everything out, clean with plastic cleaner and then everything back in.  I organized it by products, bottom drawer has all my brushes.

Nice unit, that's a great price and you will like it!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

DH purchases with Prime all the time. He was notified that an item in his wish list was eligible for a sale, so he got that (security camera $15 off). I had him buy me a bra that I had in my wish list (black, no underwire). Things are very slow today on the internet, so I'm guessing the UPS guy will have to rest up.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I thought about buying the Kindle E reader 6" Glare Free.. Just not sure I'd like it.  I'm so used to buying books.   The price is great..  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

they have audible for new customers for 6 months at 8.95 a month so I emailed them about and they said I wasn't eligible because I wasn't a new audible customer but they gave me a discount year for 99.00 for 12 months

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Try the Kindle, no one loves books as much as I do, but once I tried the Kindle I never looked back.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The posh organizer looks nice @Jordan2!

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
What greater gift than the love of a cat.--Charles Dickens