Honored Contributor

Re: Did Tyga take $2M from Kylie Jenner?

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

He is totally gross. Her parents totally failed her as far as I am concerned. What kind of parent lets their minor daughter get plastic surgery and date a man in his mid 20s with a baby who left his babys mom for her? I knew Kris seemed to care more about fame and $ than raising her children who rarely  showed an interest in things more important than a selfie but Bruce seemed to be a decent parent. It seems those last couple of years when his daughter was in her teens he was more concerned about becoming Caitlyn. I don't have a problem with that at all, but he went about it in a way that put his children last when they seemingly needed him most. Not cool. For their kids sake I wish they would have put an ounce of importance on education. I have seen a couple of videos and selfies she took when still under 18 and I was absolutely shocked her parents allowed that. Absolutely disgusting. 

shoekitty said

Do the kids, or have the kids ever gone to school?  I never hear anything about that.  Not one has been college that I know of, but did they ever go to high school..  A real school?  Geesh even Paris and Nicole went to a private school, everyday too!

Honored Contributor

Her problem, his gain.  She can sue him like so many others are doing.  He's moved on ... she needs to, also.  Learn something from this kid.  NEVER pay for your man unless he is YOUR man.  Then get it in writing.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

He's such a loser/leech...he snowed Kiley good as well as Her mother.  Guess it's hard to notice snakes on the ground sometimes.

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

He is totally gross. Her parents totally failed her as far as I am concerned. What kind of parent lets their minor daughter get plastic surgery and date a man in his mid 20s with a baby who left his babys mom for her? I knew Kris seemed to care more about fame and $ than raising her children who rarely  showed an interest in things more important than a selfie but Bruce seemed to be a decent parent. It seems those last couple of years when his daughter was in her teens he was more concerned about becoming Caitlyn. I don't have a problem with that at all, but he went about it in a way that put his children last when they seemingly needed him most. Not cool. For their kids sake I wish they would have put an ounce of importance on education. I have seen a couple of videos and selfies she took when still under 18 and I was absolutely shocked her parents allowed that. Absolutely disgusting. 

shoekitty said

Do the kids, or have the kids ever gone to school?  I never hear anything about that.  Not one has been college that I know of, but did they ever go to high school..  A real school?  Geesh even Paris and Nicole went to a private school, everyday too!

Not sure where I heard this or why I should know it, but I believe Kourtney has a college degree.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

shoekitty said

Not sure where I heard this or why I should know it, but I believe Kourtney has a college degree.

Hyacinth

Rob also has a degree from USC in 2009.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

shoekitty said

Hey @shoekitty!! Rob and Kourtney went to college. Rob graduated but I am not sure if Kourtney did. I think she went to ASU. 

Kendall and Kylie did go to regular school and then had a tutor. I remember watching an episode a long time ago where Kendall and Kylie were traveling a lot and not getting their school work done, not able to keep up and they were really stressed out because they had more traveling to do and just didn't know when they were going to find the time to do it. You could tell they were really stressed, I felt bad for them. Most parents would say, put school first but Kris seemed more concerned that they met their obligations with traveling and appearances and she put no importance on how they felt. They were probably around 15-16 at the time. I felt so bad for them. I am not even sure if Khloe and Kim graduated. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

shoekitty said

Hey @shoekitty!! Rob and Kourtney went to college. Rob graduated but I am not sure if Kourtney did. I think she went to ASU. 

Kendall and Kylie did go to regular school and then had a tutor. I remember watching an episode a long time ago where Kendall and Kylie were traveling a lot and not getting their school work done, not able to keep up and they were really stressed out because they had more traveling to do and just didn't know when they were going to find the time to do it. You could tell they were really stressed, I felt bad for them. Most parents would say, put school first but Kris seemed more concerned that they met their obligations with traveling and appearances and she put no importance on how they felt. They were probably around 15-16 at the time. I felt so bad for them. I am not even sure if Khloe and Kim graduated. 

@Irshgrl31201

Shoekitty said

That is just so sick!  Really.  IMO, your child's education comes first,  When they are out of high school, they can help decide where to go from there.  In our family maybe going to college is not an option.  You go to high school, and then college, LOL!  I have 8 grand kids, I do have one grandson who opted for a job he loves.  We know he will be sorry, but maybe not. He was a 4.0 student, and a math genius...but he is a workaholic, and loves this job. He is 19, Works 60 hours a week, and is planning on working his way up.   The money is there to go to college if he wants,  As long as he is happy and a good citizen and supports himself, what more could we hope.?..  IMO college offers life experience, a growing up period, and broadens their horizons.  Of course all kids are not a like and most parents know their kid. A while back the school of hard knocks  and working one's way up the corporate ladder was an option for most.  Today,???  They want to see some sort of a degree before you can work in most offices up front. LOL!

But for the Jenner girls to be stressed and so young.  There should have been no thought except for them to do their school work, get a tutor,,,everything else is secondary. Irish, that is just so sad.  All the money in the world can't buy common sense.

Respected Contributor

@Maudelynn wrote:

Tabloids are saying Kylie bankrolled Tyga for over a year.  Paying for legal fees as he was getting out of his record contract and bankrolling his new music.

Mama K is not happy and intends to have her daughter reimbursed.

Mama K shouldn't be surprised by what her attention *hore daughters choose as boyfriends.

Super Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

shoekitty said

Rob and Kourtney both have college degrees. However, it seems Rob has developed some serious self esteem issues. I sincerely hope he is truly getting better. I always felt he had the potential to escape and live in the real world. Kourtney appears content to be a mom, and live in reality television.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Came across an article online on the UK Daily Mail.

Seems he has a new girlfriend.  She is absolutely gorgeous.

I find NOTHING remotely attractive about him, including his "baby mama."

What is it with these ugly guys and pretty girls?

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003

Smiley happy 131.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.