Esteemed Contributor

Did Shawn go to Turks & Caicos?

Just wondering?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Did Shawn go to Turks & Caicos?

yes, she did.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Ya. She seems to go a lot.

Trusted Contributor

YES YES and YES. She has talked about it constantly. She talks about any and all of her vacations/trips constantly. She blabs about her personal life and personal troubles constantly. ALL the wedding claptrap. After the beauty show and more Turks and Caicos vacation talk - I'm totally done.

Who cares? I'm sick of listening to it.

Respected Contributor

Glad she had a wonderful time. I am one who never tires listening to all the hosts and all their family activities. It makes it more interesting watching them. Some of the things that happen in their daily lives makes our lives very dull. Jill was away last week also and she had a real great time in the sun. As for the hosts taking time off they get their vacation time and they split it up through out the year and part of the year one of them said no one was allowed to have vacation time off.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2014 aggravated said:

YES YES and YES. She has talked about it constantly. She talks about any and all of her vacations/trips constantly. She blabs about her personal life and personal troubles constantly. ALL the wedding claptrap. After the beauty show and more Turks and Caicos vacation talk - I'm totally done.

Who cares? I'm sick of listening to it.

I like your nic!

Honored Contributor

I watched her on Tuesday night with rick and all she said was she got back two days ago. She didn't give any details in the hour I watched it.

Super Contributor

I went last month!!

Super Contributor

When's she due?