Esteemed Contributor

During a drive by last night caught her just as she was saying something about holding the baby during the middle of the night trying to get him back to sleep. It was during a recliner show. That little dumpling she adopted several years ago must be 3 or 4 by now I think so when I heard 'baby' I thought OMG 3 kids and a new baby and still working she must be a bundle of energy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Kerstin Adopt Again?

@shaggygirl  She was selling the chair and reminiscing about when her youngest was still a baby she would recline in the chair.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@shaggygirl  She was selling the chair and reminiscing about when her youngest was still a baby she would recline in the chair.

Aha, thank you!

Respected Contributor

I think her little boy was two in July or August.  He is a toddler now and I heard her say she is potty training.  She must have been talking about when he was an infant.

Honored Contributor

I thought she adopted a girl. Did she adopt again? I'm confused.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

she adopted a daughter and then a son.

she has three children.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Her story is amazing and so blessed to have three children.  I love the fact that the daughters are so close in age.  It would not surprise me if they did adopt at least one more time.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Having 3 young children with both spouses working full time is more than a handful.  Can't imagine bringing a 4th child into the mix, but if they able to make it work, that's awesome. 

Honored Contributor

Ben did turn 2 in July but Kerstin often refers to him as the baby, at least on social media. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Having 3 young children with both spouses working full time is more than a handful.  Can't imagine bringing a 4th child into the mix, but if they able to make it work, that's awesome. 

@San Antonio GalHad a gander at her website and nope no 4th child. And it is that cutie pie little boy she adopted a few years ago she still refers to as "the baby". She called him that on a recent photo she posted. So apparently I heard her right and she was referring to him last evening. Guess he's still a poor night sleeper.