Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did I Dream That Lisa Mason Came Back?

@Greenhouse wrote:

@Greenhouse wrote:

Her husband has a serious diagnosis and one can never tell how it will go.  I am thinking and I hope I am wrong but at this time, maybe it is necessary for Lisa to be with Gino.  Meunière syndrome is often debilitating but usually the hosts do give updates when they are ill or someone posts a blog for them.  But, her life is private and we must respect that . 

I just looked at Lisa's public page as I don't do FB but she started posting again along with a pic of Gino, who looks well.  So I am happy I was wrong. 

That was her first post in quite some time, and the photo of Gino was originally posted some months ago. The fact that Lisa made it her profile picture has me concerned. I hope my instincts are wrong.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did I Dream That Lisa Mason Came Back?

@spabar wrote:

@Greenhouse wrote:

@Greenhouse wrote:

Her husband has a serious diagnosis and one can never tell how it will go.  I am thinking and I hope I am wrong but at this time, maybe it is necessary for Lisa to be with Gino.  Meunière syndrome is often debilitating but usually the hosts do give updates when they are ill or someone posts a blog for them.  But, her life is private and we must respect that . 

I just looked at Lisa's public page as I don't do FB but she started posting again along with a pic of Gino, who looks well.  So I am happy I was wrong. 

That was her first post in quite some time, and the photo of Gino was originally posted some months ago. The fact that Lisa made it her profile picture has me concerned. I hope my instincts are wrong.

Yes, it was the older picture but also the beach pictures and a few words...I took that to be a good sign but you could be right...I hope you are wrong.  I just find it odd because Lisa seems to be well liked by viewers and usually hosts give updates after being out for a long time...I know meunières  syndrome can be debilitating but usually not 24/7 for this long.  I am not being nosy, I have always liked Lisa and am concerned about her.