Frequent Contributor

Did I Dream That Lisa Mason Came Back?

Saw her a time or two when it was first announced that she was coming back. Haven't seen her in quite awhile and am beginning to wonder if maybe I just dreamed she was back! What's the deal? Did she maybe remember why she left in the first place --- LOL ---??

Respected Contributor

Re: Did I Dream That Lisa Mason Came Back?

[ Edited ]

You do know her husband is fighting a battle with cancer.  And Lisa herself also has health issues.  Maybe the toll of everything was so much that she needed to direct her time appropriately and put QVC on the back burner for now.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

My understanding is that Lisa M. is out on sick leave for her own health issue right now.

Honored Contributor

I hope she is OK and that their health issues are under control. She seems like a lovely person ❤️❤️❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I wish them both  good health.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mrniceguy wrote:

Saw her a time or two when it was first announced that she was coming back. Haven't seen her in quite awhile and am beginning to wonder if maybe I just dreamed she was back! What's the deal? Did she maybe remember why she left in the first place --- LOL ---??

She said she was recently diagnosed with Ménière's disease almost passed out on air one day, on her QVC FB she posted was taking some personal time for a while that was back in June and said she was O. K. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

Her return does appear to have been relatively short lived.  I wonder if there's any plan for her to come back. I thought she said she would be taking a short break, but it's been more than a short break. I wish her well and did enjoy seeing her back on air.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I really hope she comes back.

Esteemed Contributor

Her husband has a serious diagnosis and one can never tell how it will go.  I am thinking and I hope I am wrong but at this time, maybe it is necessary for Lisa to be with Gino.  Meunière syndrome is often debilitating but usually the hosts do give updates when they are ill or someone posts a blog for them.  But, her life is private and we must respect that . 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:

Her husband has a serious diagnosis and one can never tell how it will go.  I am thinking and I hope I am wrong but at this time, maybe it is necessary for Lisa to be with Gino.  Meunière syndrome is often debilitating but usually the hosts do give updates when they are ill or someone posts a blog for them.  But, her life is private and we must respect that . 

I just looked at Lisa's public page as I don't do FB but she started posting again along with a pic of Gino, who looks well.  So I am happy I was wrong.