Respected Contributor

Re: Did Everybody Get What They Wanted For Christmas?

@Lucibee wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@Lucibee @esmerelda thank you for your nice posts. Yes I feel very blessed. I know not everyone has good health or close family. I never take this for granted.

@SunValley I try not to take anything for granted either. My son has a chronic illness. It is difficult sometimes, but he is learning to live with it the best that he can. 

I wish wish you well. Happy New Year!!

Good wishes to you too!

Respected Contributor

@Lucibee wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@Lucibee @esmerelda thank you for your nice posts. Yes I feel very blessed. I know not everyone has good health or close family. I never take this for granted.

@SunValley I try not to take anything for granted either. My son has a chronic illness. It is difficult sometimes, but he is learning to live with it the best that he can. 

I wish wish you well. Happy New Year!!

I wish all good things for you and yours!

Occasional Contributor

My Dh side of the family has a tradtion where we all take the time to reflect on the year, look forward to the new year, and to be thankful we are here. We have had some close calls and some not so close, but we choose to be together. I am very lucky to have a wonderful family in law who has always made me feel like family, even when we first met. To me, that is a great present.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had a lot of specifics I've wanted the last few years - things I reallyreally wanted, as I tend to buy those for myself. But I did get one thing this year I really hoped I would get - the Vionic faux Uggs.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all