Regular Contributor

Re: Did Anyone Else Just See the Model Get the TSV caught in her hair?

I had this also. I used as directed and it does NOT necessarily release your hair. It would not release my hair and I had to cut that chunk out. Took months for it to grow back out. Luckily, it was only noticeable to me. It caught a few times so I should have known better, but was always able to get my hair released. You must use it on squeaky clean hair-no products and a small amount of hair. What they don't tell you is that realistically, you would spend way longer curling hiar versus some kind of curling iron/flat iron. I have shoulder length fine hair and it took me too long. I did keep it for a couple of weeks to keep trying it. I think this is a dangerous item and not worth the money or time. This is just my opinion and m experience.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a problem with any hair device that encloses your hair and you can't see it.

Q special value team is so bad - it must be all about how much money Q will make.

Even the perfecter pulls out my hair and get caught and I use the biggest barrel on shoulder length hair.  As much as I love Chaz I wont get the round brush I see it tangle in the models hair and of course the stylists never have a problem and all the WEN models have enough hair for a village.

Respected Contributor

I saw this when it aired with Shawn several months ago and it didn't work on one model. The camera quickly panned away. I think this can end up really hurting someone. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Apparently, this is the Styling Tool Du Jour .....

Whatever happened to the InStyler?    That one was madly promoted for the longest time ....  did something go wrong?

Contributor

Didnt see it, but thanks for posting...i was thinking of getting one, but now im not.

Honored Contributor

Gadzooks!   So, I wonder how many tens of thousands of this - whatever it is thing that gets stuck in your hair -  they have sold.

I didn't see this but I also find it shocking that they would keep the camera on that shot with her struggling to get it out of her hair.    I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that but, clearly, it does.  Smiley Sad   You'd think, just like any faux pas I've seen in kitchen shows - they get the camera the heck OUT of there mucho pronto so that if somebody isn't paying super close attention they would miss the malfunction.

Respected Contributor

Heck, I won't even use Velcro rollers because it pulls the hair out.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I would be VERY unhappy if I had to cut my hair to get it out of that thing!!!

...or you could just proudly wear it as though it was the latest accessory.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm just amazed that they sell so many of these things .... it makes the hair look stringy .... not a good look.

Respected Contributor

It's ok for my - little longer than chin-length hair.  But it was a nightmare on my daughter's long hair!  Tangle city the first try. You have to get the hang of it. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )