Super Contributor

Re: Did Antonella just say it was her last day?

I truly hope I don't offend anyone, but I find this thread a cross between funny and slightly scary. It's like watching 2 or 3 different mini conversations happening at one time, within the same conversation but completely unaware of any conversation but their own mini-one.

(Wow that was a mouthful LOL, at least I know what I meant.

Smiley Very Happy)

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Esteemed Contributor

Since I rarely watch any of the presentations, I am kind of surprised she is still around there. Not someone I would deliberately choose to watch.

Valued Contributor

Is it true that Antonella is leaving?

Esteemed Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

I'm guessing not. Somebody just jumped to conclusions and it was off to the races.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@Miranda1550

I watched the video of the item number and Antonella and the producer were joking.....Antonella said she was going to get in trouble for something she read about one of the jewelry pieces and it was supposed to be "inside info only" which Antonella chose to share about the price cut, and the producer joked that it would be her last day (because she shared the info)............

It reminds me of that kids game....you have a circle of kids and they all whisper the same thing....but when it gets down to the last person what the last person said was totally and entirely different from the original phrase.....and thats what I feel about this thread, a joke is said and the entire thing was misinterpreted.....SHEESH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

AN still on Host Page, did say worked at QVC on FB.

Anyone see her in the last week?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

AN still on Host Page, did say worked at QVC on FB.

Anyone see her in the last week?

Yes I have.  I saw her on Saturday.