Honored Contributor

Re: 0Re: Did Antonella just say it was her last day?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@nomless wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry she's gone. I liked her a lot. Did they give her a big send-off? Did she mention what she'll do now?  Another job or just relax????

I rest my case.  See above post #12. Now the rumor mill is off and running.

No one is responsible for posters who only read an OP and not the rest of the thread; if anyone, they are the rumor-starters because one clueless post can set it off. Those of us who read the thread understand it - too many people don’t bother. I for one refuse to be responsible for that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Antonella just say it was her last day?

@corita wrote:

I don't buy jewelry anymore and never did buy silver items.  But I watched the last 30 minutes of Antonella's show just be sure that she was not leaving the Q!  I really enjoy her cheerfulnes and honesty.

She was banging some of the pieces to show their strength and I head her say that "they" don't like when she does that banging. But she stated that TV viewers cannot feel the weight of jewelry and she wanted to demonstrate  to the viewers!

She did mention that she has the flu and was off for several days.  She said she was not up to par. Never did say that today was her last day...... Smiley Happy

I saw just a couple minutes of Antonella's show and noticed she looked and sounded kind of sick yet.  I know she was off sick for a few days per her FB page.  I really like her and hope she feels better soon.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Maybe there needs to be a new forum title:  Speculation & rumors!  That way those who want to start trouble can go there and make up all sorts of "stories" or as my mom called them lies. 

I don't think that someone coming on here, and asking about something they heard on air (especially admitting they only heard half of it) and asking for clarification from other viewers who may have seen it is at all starting rumors, trouble or 'stories'. 

It is simply someone saying "Hey, did I hear what I thought I heard, and has anyone else heard something similar"?

I didn't refer to the op.  I was reading others who are saying how sorry they are she's gone.  Some people see a question and the next thing you know the host was fired, quit, or some other ridiculous reason. 

Honored Contributor

Loved watching her she was a breath of fresh air.  Maybe she wants to spend more time traveling to "Italy."

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

She didn't leave.  SMH

people really need to read all the responses 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL  Sometimes people just want to say something regardless of reading the whole thread or not.

It's just not important; if you (generic) read the whole thread, fine.  I guess that makes one a better contributor to this forum. 

Sheesh already.  Let it be.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64she said "she" was told she could say anything she wanted on her last day, meaning herself.   But what difference does it really make,  I like her too, but they come they go and then come back again and then sometimes leave again.  I'm sure like any other job they get sick of it after awhile. 

Respected Contributor

Just checked the host page.  She's stil there.

Respected Contributor

Antonella is the absolute best jewelry host!  She shows everything a woman would want to see....front, back, side....on, off...the information is more honest and useful..,,you get to see what a real person looks like in it..talks about color, size, shape.....no phoney baloney spiel....what she says...happens!

Esteemed Contributor

She was on yesterday doing a Logo show.