Esteemed Contributor

Did Antonella just say it was her last day?

[ Edited ]

She said the producer said she could say anything on her last day about this bracelet that  the buyer told her as a FYI.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Antonella just say it was her last day?

She might have meant that this is her last day presenting Creede Silver.  It's going on all day.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Contributor

I heard that too!  I'm hoping not...I just love Antonella, she is so full of life!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sure hope not

edit: Her FB doesn't say anything

Valued Contributor

I didn't hear her say that but earlier she made a comment about how she was so sorry, she kept messing up and she made a comment about getting fired that I wish I could quote. I don't remember how she put it but it made me burst out laughing. Whatever she said, she said it in a way that said that would be awful if that were to happen. I wish I could explain it better but by that conversation, I'd say there is no way this is her last day. She also told a caller who spoke to her 5 or 6 years ago and spoke to her again today to call back and talk to her again sometime but not to wait another 6 years. She wouldn't say that if she were leaving.

Esteemed Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

I didn't hear her say that but earlier she made a comment about how she was so sorry, she kept messing up and she made a comment about getting fired that I wish I could quote. I don't remember how she put it but it made me burst out laughing. Whatever she said, she said it in a way that said that would be awful if that were to happen. I wish I could explain it better but by that conversation, I'd say there is no way this is her last day. She also told a caller who spoke to her 5 or 6 years ago and spoke to her again today to call back and talk to her again sometime but not to wait another 6 years. She wouldn't say that if she were leaving.

So maybe it was a continuation of a running joke made earilier in the show. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't hear it either because I was not watching.   Antonella has that endearing self-effacing humor, which is probably what she was talking about if she said something like they are going to fire me, its gonna be my last day, etc.    I really like her.  

Honored Contributor

I guess anything is possible. Antonella used to be my favorite host, but she like all the rest of them now are such frantic sellers. That's what is expected no doubt and they are just doing their job as instructed. I don't like to see anyone lose their work, hope she was just joking around.

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine she'd be leaving for any reason.  I'm DVRing the shows today, so I will pay special attention to her show when I watch it tonight!

I actually already ordered something at 6:00am, though.  I was watching the recording of the late night show, and was taken in by the new ammolite inlay ring.  I love ammolite, and I've never seen anything like that before.......can't wait to get it!   Cat Very Happy

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

I agree, @Qgirl26, I did not see this particular show, but Antonella always says she is going to be fired or sent to the office by the end of the show!  She did a Kim Gravel show recently and it was funnier than watching most sit-coms lately!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it