Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diane Gillman is so pretty today!

@BirkiLady  Gosh, I almost fell out of bed last night when I flipped on HSN. I had heard Diane was ill over the past few months but never knew she had BC. My hair looked just like hers when it grew back after chemo, so I knew immediately at that time what she had gone through. I thought her long hair was too much, so maybe she'll continue to rock her short hair. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I had no idea she lost all her hair  I'm glad she's back on the air.

I hope she feels as healthy as she looks.

She had a lot of hair before.  Strange seeing her with such short hair.  It's a pretty white though.

Honored Contributor

That lady's got spunk. How she wears her hear is secondary. Her talent and passion for what she does are evident. I wish her health and happiness.

(I ordered the TSV black jeans. I've had luck with her virtual stretch offerings previously).

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did the same thing after I retired and had both knees and hips replaced... chopped off my damaged long colored hair and grew out my beautiful sliver white  healthy hair! 

It is such a freeing wonderful  feeling to go natural and stop fighting mother nature... and stop  putting all that toxic chemical  color on your scalp every couple of  weeks trying to get rid of the grow out.

Respected Contributor

Saw her on a previously recorded show early this morning. She looks so good! Very happy she made it through her cancer and is heathly again! God bless her.