Esteemed Contributor

Diane Gillman is so pretty today!

Caught her initial appearance on HSN. She's so pretty with short, white hair! Very attractive with her complexion. She looks healthy and happy. Always pleased for those who complete their Breast Cancer treatments successfully. She's rocking that short hair do. Hope she keeps it!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gillman is so pretty today!

dg.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad she is back.  The important thing is that she has her health....healthy and happy are what matter.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

My sister also discovered the true color of her hair after chemo for breast cancer.....snow white, just like mine.  Now people think we're twins!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She looks great! So glad to see her looking healthy & happy. She's had an interesting life. A few years ago, I read her book "Good Jeans", & felt like I got to "know her" better.

Honored Contributor

Caught the show and thought she looks great! So happy she is healthy!

http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/images/products/display/magnet_surv_lg.jpg

Honored Contributor

Wow she looks great! 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady

I checked the video of the TS and was happy to see her looking so good.  Will catch one of her live presentations today.

I have always liked Diane...loved her confidence and her "force of nature" personality Cat LOL  I've always imagined she's the best kind of friend to have.  

Happy to see her back and selling!  I know that must be her happy place.

Respected Contributor

oh, wow.  

she looks wonderful !!!

i noticed there were several diane gillman shows upcoming today, and now i can't wait to watch.

i love her hair.

Honored Contributor

Didn't even recognize her. Of course God bless her for kicking her cancer to the curb as we do when we are forced to suffer with it ourselves or we're caregivers. I'll admit I thought her long hari was too much for her face but her now very short white hair (don't hate me, and please don't bash me either) but her new do changes her facial looks.

God bless Diane's team for working with her to be cancer free. THIS is all that's important. This I know to be true.