Re: Dh brought home a new bunny!

On 2/10/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 2/10/2014 bluejay said:
On 2/10/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 2/9/2014 bluejay said:
On 2/9/2014 emmiesmom said:
<em>blue</em>On 2/8/2014 bluejay said:
On 2/8/2014 QsZoo said:

Mornin' Bluejay-I just read your latest post. You have been through a very hard time and are coming out the other side now. If you are like me, holding our soft babies and snuggling in while we tell them our worries is a great Blessing. They seem to know when we need them the most and are extra good listeners. I truly believe they are put into our lives as a tangible messenger for how much God loves us. Since we cannot physically get a comfort hug from Him yet, we are given these fur angels. Bella was sent to you at the perfect time.

As you hold Bella, remember how much God loves you, is guiding events, and will be with you every single step of the way.

Sending cyber hugs from me tooSmiley Happy

Hi Q,

Thank you for your kind and comforting words.

It has been difficult for me the past few months and then finding out about the cancer was especially upsetting. I know that I have to trust in God every day.

It is a joy to have been blessed with Bella. She is so cute and so sweet. We are already in love with her! She is actually starting to enjoy sitting on my lap.

Cyber hugs back to you Q!

bluejay, keep trusting God, I know its hard sometimes!! I have some serious health problems and I have to trust Him everyday and keep on keeping on..I just know that God loves you and He's your heavenly father and this too, will pass! Please give Bella a kiss for me, she is your guardian angel, and you are hers!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi EM! I am hanging in there but I am struggling. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. Bella has been a blessing from God and she has been such a joy! I am dreading dh going back to work tomorrow but at least I will have Bella to keep me company!

bluejay, I will be checking on here several times today, in case you want to chat! What can I do to help? I understand the feeling as I live with one of my boys, but he works long hours, so I'm alone most of the time. I also find solace with Emmy. Are you feeling better?? I sure hope so!

Thanks so much EM for being here for me and especially for thinking of me today! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I get very lonely because dh works long hours and then spends about 40 minutes commuting on top of it. Now my only child has moved out of the house and out of town so it will be just me and Bella most of the time.

We have talked about dh retiring but we just cannot afford it and I am several years away from qualifying for medicare. I would be happy if he could retire and work part time to supplement our income. Of course we would still need health insurance. We have not been able to find a way to make it work so far. It would be nice though...

bluejay, if you're a few years from medicare, I bet you and I are close in age! I will be 63 in May..looking forward to 65 for the health insurance. I will be checking in several times a day..I am home this week..so check on here if you want to chat, ok?? I know all about financial concerns. I'm on disability now, which is a Godsend. I think of you everyday, we have alot in common! You're precious bluejay, it will be ok! I have placed you in God's hands!Emmy sends love to Bella!

love, EM

Thanks so much EM! Love you sweetie! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Hi bluejay..

Just checking in to see how you're doing today and sending lots more very special prayers and Comfort Hugs your way.

(((((((((((((BLUEJAY))))))))))))

Also sending lots of kisses for you to plant on top of Bella's adorable furry head for me!

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

On 2/11/2014 beastielove said:

Hi bluejay..

Just checking in to see how you're doing today and sending lots more very special prayers and Comfort Hugs your way.

(((((((((((((SmileBLUEJAYSmile))))))))))))

Also sending lots of kisses for you to plant on top of Bella's adorable furry head for me!

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi Beastie, I really appreciate you thinking of me.

Thanks so much for the prayers and the hugs! I am really needing them now...

Bella sends kisses back to you! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

Hi bluejay, sending you lots of hugs from SE Va. We are just starting to have some snow flurries now. Suppose to change to moderate rain later on tonight. We are not expecting much this tiome - still have some snow from 1/1'2 weeks ago. Now, I know some of y'all have not seen your grass from weeks now, but this is unusual for us here. Outer Banks in N.C. and surrounding cites got hit bad yesterday with snow and will be getting more today.

If you can get the Weather Station on your tv, I'm just to the left of Norfolk. If you can see Norfolk, just look to the left, and that is me waving to you and Bella. Hey, I'm 71, what else do I have to do??? heheeeee....

Still sending you lots of prayers, and hoping that you are feeling better today.

Sally, my doggie, says to please give Bella some extra carrots from her.

Regular Contributor

On 2/12/2014 DorothyL said:

Hi bluejay, sending you lots of hugs from SE Va. We are just starting to have some snow flurries now. Suppose to change to moderate rain later on tonight. We are not expecting much this tiome - still have some snow from 1/1'2 weeks ago. Now, I know some of y'all have not seen your grass from weeks now, but this is unusual for us here. Outer Banks in N.C. and surrounding cites got hit bad yesterday with snow and will be getting more today.

If you can get the Weather Station on your tv, I'm just to the left of Norfolk. If you can see Norfolk, just look to the left, and that is me waving to you and Bella. Hey, I'm 71, what else do I have to do??? heheeeee....

Still sending you lots of prayers, and hoping that you are feeling better today.

Sally, my doggie, says to please give Bella some extra carrots from her.

Hi Dorothy, Thanks for the hugs and the prayers! Sorry to hear of your bad weather.

Bella loves her carrots. She said to thank Sally for the carrots! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Hi bluejay..

Sending more very special prayers and Comfort hugs to you and more kisses to Bella!

(((((((((((((BLUEJAY)))))))))))

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

On 2/15/2014 beastielove said:

Hi bluejay..

Sending more very special prayers and Comfort hugs to you and more kisses to Bella!

(((((((((((((SmileBLUEJAYSmile)))))))))))

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi Beastie,

Thanks so much for continuing to think of me and sending prayers and hugs!

Bella is such a joy. I am so glad that nobody listened to me when I said that I didn't want another bunny!

Ds is visiting since early Thursday evening so I haven't been on the boards much since then. It is so nice to have him here! He will be leaving tomorrow to go back to school but he says he plans to visit often. I'll probably check back in on Monday after ds is gone and dh goes back to work.

Have a great day!

Contributor

I just never understand how people can be so cruel to an animal. I can't even imagine how scared she must have been all alone. Your husband did a great thing. I have lost pets in the past and said I would never do it again also because it is just too hard when they pass away but them something happens to open up your heart again. Bella is very lucky to have found her forever home. Pet lovers are the best!

Regular Contributor

On 2/15/2014 Sea Turtle said:

I just never understand how people can be so cruel to an animal. I can't even imagine how scared she must have been all alone. Your husband did a great thing. I have lost pets in the past and said I would never do it again also because it is just too hard when they pass away but them something happens to open up your heart again. Bella is very lucky to have found her forever home. Pet lovers are the best!

I don't understand either how some people can treat animals. The first night Dh brought Bella home, she would not come out of her cage at all and she would make these grunting noises, so I know that she had been terribly frightened! She now knows that she is safe and loved! She has only been here for 4 weeks but she acts like she owns the place! We already love her and we are so happy that she has come into our lives! It is so cute watching her jump onto dh's lap. She loves her daddy! He is pretty smitten with her too...

Have a great day! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Hi bluejay! Glad your dear son is home! Today's my baby's birthday, he's 25. I cleaned his apartment and did his laundry. It was a surprise, lol. Anyway, hoping you're feeling better and stronger every day! So glad Bella has adjusted, hard to believe its been 4 weeks! Thank God your DH spotted her! Thats so cool she jumps onto his lap, she KNOWS he was her savior, lol!

love, EMSmile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West