Honored Contributor

Re: Detroit has peaked

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@wonderfulworld  My bil has a lawn care business and he hasn't done any yet either. I  hope soon  people working outside ,and those not in direct contact with others will be able to resume work

I worried about civil unrest, I am glad that it isn't being put to the test

@wonderfulworld   In NY lawn services are considered essential. Thank goodness as we need our spring cleanup done! They are coming this week. Meant to tag @cherry . Sorry.

Honored Contributor

Re: Detroit has peaked

[ Edited ]

I just read NY has been extended until May 15.. I hope this takes care of the  spread out east . I feel so sorry for all of the people that were hit so badly..It was no picnic here, but I think ours was caught a bit earlier than NY...God bless all who are suffering with this disease

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am worried about our next door neighbor. He has just been taken away in an ambulance. We don't know what is wrong. Mr Cherry called their home, and was told he is sort of a confused state . I hope it isn't covid, I read this is a symptom

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC argumentative

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I am worried about our next door neighbor. He has just been taken away in an ambulance. We don't know what is wrong. Mr Cherry called their home, and was told he is sort of a confused state . I hope it isn't covid, I read this is a symptom

Hi @cherry , good to see you posting again!Heart

I am sorry to read about your neighbor. I have read that a high fever can leave a person confused. I pray that your neighbor will be restored to good health.

Stay safe, you and Mr. Cherry.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11It's good to see you. Stay well. This too shall pass

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I hope it isn't either @cherry & whatever it is, I hope he is ok.

Also wanted to say it is good to see you back!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@pitdakota  he is male. and disabled ,and a minority, so  he is really in danger

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @cherry for posting this.  My son's Army medical unit has been in Detroit since late last week.  Since he is only trained for medical records he should not come into close contact with patients.  He was fitted for a mask, and they must return directly from the hospital to their individual hotel rooms each evening and stay in.  I am hoping since Detroit has peaked that he will be coming home sooner, rather than later.  

Respected Contributor

@GrailSeeker Just curious--Do they eat at the hospital, all their meals?