Respected Contributor

His facial expression says "I'd rather be anywhere but here right now."  So disinterested.

Honored Contributor

Don't "appreciate" the man - his personality, his extremely high opinion of himself and his goods and his constant reminders of same, or his "classy, chic, designer" faux acrylic "fur" which looks nothing like, lately.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

His facial expression says "I'd rather be anywhere but here right now."  So disinterested.

He's been presenting the same thing since midnight. I'd be over it, too. There are only so many times you can gush about an item with wild enthusiasm like it's your first time and do so on very little sleep. I'm always amazed by any vendors who do the TSV presentation well.

Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde same here.....I made the error of buying one of his "wears" a few years ago and I swear people would think they found the Yeti aka Big Foot so never again LOL I

Respected Contributor

I tuned in for a few min, he seemed very distracted on the presentations I saw. Maybe it was boredom,lol.

Respected Contributor

Just tuned in and he seems interested and pleasant. When a vendor has a TSV, it's a very long day. I agree that some of his more plush coats can be overwhelming, nor do I like the TSV. But I do have several of his faux furs  and spring jackets that are just right and get many compliments. The quilted coat showing now is really nice. Love the teal. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the others....having the TSV is a very long day and little time to catch a nap or a bite to eat...I, also, don't think he likes having to talk to callers...and I agree with him...callers are a nuisance....

Part of it could be the host...I thought JG was way too silly and kept overtalking him...thats not nice and perhaps he found that annoying...

He was great with MB in the 9am show...but then he had sleep and all his coats were first time airing...by now..he has shown all of them over and over and over...and he has to stay till midnight..

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Don't "appreciate" the man - his personality, his extremely high opinion of himself and his goods and his constant reminders of same, or his "classy, chic, designer" faux acrylic "fur" which looks nothing like, lately.

"his personality, his extremely high opinion of himself and his goods and constant reminders of same" this description could befit SG...no one loves herself and promotes her goods and brags more then her...

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

I agree with the others....having the TSV is a very long day and little time to catch a nap or a bite to eat...I, also, don't think he likes having to talk to callers...and I agree with him...callers are a nuisance....

Part of it could be the host...I thought JG was way too silly and kept overtalking him...thats not nice and perhaps he found that annoying...

He was great with MB in the 9am show...but then he had sleep and all his coats were first time airing...by now..he has shown all of them over and over and over...and he has to stay till midnight..

I would agree that I tolerated DB better when MBR was in with him. For me, the effect that JG had on Dennis and on me made viewing, and even listening, so much worse that the TV mostly stayed on Mute.

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

"his personality, his extremely high opinion of himself and his goods and constant reminders of same" this description could befit SG...no one loves herself and promotes her goods and brags more then her...

And LG as well, but I never, ever watch either of them for more than 2 min. With DB, sometimes I will at least look and listen to see what he has.