New Contributor

Did anyone watch the Dennis Basso mini-series last night?  Very awkward. 

I'm trying to find out the name of the host.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso mini series

Her name is Katie....I saw some of the show...didn't see anything awkward about it...

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but Katie is one of the new hosts.  Dennis is famous for bullying the new employees.  I'm sure she was probably warned about him and may have been on edge, expecting the worse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

The host's name is Katie McGee and I think she is darling. I watched the whole show and she let Dennis speak, was knowledgeable and to me, very enjoyable to watch. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I didn't see the show but Katie is one of the new hosts.  Dennis is famous for bullying the new employees.  I'm sure she was probably warned about him and may have been on edge, expecting the worse.

@Kachina624 I saw the show.  It was a little "uneasy" and I am in agreement with your overview of DB.  She seemed nervous.  He was a little pushy taking over as usual.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 I saw the show.  It was a little "uneasy" and I am in agreement with your overview of DB.  She seemed nervous.  He was a little pushy taking over as usual.

No, I didn't see that show but a friend had the same opinion.  She said the host who is new (I haven't seen her yet) was tentative and not well prepared and that Basso was visibly impatient and very unhappy with her.  She said the show was like watching a train wreck.  To be honest, I just thought she was making a mountain out of mole hill because probably didn't care for the host.  Maybe I was wrong..  I think Dennis is accustomed to working with the A List hosts and he knows that a weak host will generate weak sales and he couldn't hide his frustration.

Valued Contributor

@sparklestar

DB never looked at Katie..................really rude, he is 

always rude, and loud.  This was just mean...

Super Contributor

I  saw the show and thought it was just fine. I thought Katie did a good job.

Respected Contributor

I like Katie too . . . she is very professional, always does a good job.  I did watch some of the videos from the show . . . I think Dennis likes to "flirt" and Katie was not interacting that way with Dennis.