Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Watching Jill in that clip reminds me of why she's always been my favorite host.  

I think Jill can really handle any situation thrown at her. She is one of the long term hosts that really can keep control of the presentation, regardless of how off the rails things can go.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

There were numerous photos of this couple recently.  He was back in limelight for his role on This Is Is.  I think they are a handsome couple.

As for the video, it is very sad.  Jill B did an outstanding job.  She looks adorable with short hair.

I think he is a powerful actor. His role on This Is Us is powerful as well, and I hope they keep revisiting him throughout the seasons. I've enjoyed much of his work throughout the years.

Valued Contributor

Re: Delta Burke

[ Edited ]

I see Delta's clothing at thrift stores & ebay.

Jill was wearing a Bob Mackie shirt.  

I hadn't seen that particular show, but had watched others with Delta.

Honored Contributor

Re: Delta Burke

[ Edited ]

@shopper since 1989 wrote:

I see Delta's clothing at thrift stores & ebay.

Jill was wearing a Bob Mackie shirt.  

I hadn't seen that particular show, but had watched others with Delta.

They sell Chanel and Gucci at thrift stores and ebay.

I wouldn't know a Bob Mackie shirt if he gave me one.

I've never watched her as a vendor on QVC or even knew she had a clothing line. 

If someone has an issue with her clothing line, surely, write in.

But the fact that people have to be so freaking ignorant enough to write to her about whatever they did that upset her....really shows you there are some stinky, ugly, lonely, ill bred people out there.

Honored Contributor

Jill sure is beautiful, after all of these years.  Same with Delta.  Btw, I love the name 'Delta'.   I've always liked names such as 'Montana', Georgia, etc.  If I had a child today, I would choose one of those unique names.   Anyone else here know of names that are unique or named after states or other things? 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Jill sure is beautiful, after all of these years.  Same with Delta.  Btw, I love the name 'Delta'.   I've always liked names such as 'Montana', Georgia, etc.  If I had a child today, I would choose one of those unique names.   Anyone else here know of names that are unique or named after states or other things? 

i always loved "India" as a girl's name.  

Respected Contributor

One of the tabloids ran a photo of her in a wheelchair.  Good to know she's okay.  She and Gerald look so cute together.  Glad their relationship has lasted.

LOVED her on "Designinbg Women."  Many of the scenes with Delta and Dixie are classic.

Super Contributor

Wow that was awkward.  Embarassing but Jill handled it wonderfully.

Jessica Simpson is another one who came on QVC and her Mom had to finish her presentations out because she was a nervous wreck.

It was neat seeing how fashions have changed and fun to see the ad for Raggedy Ann Collectibles on the Q :-)

Honored Contributor

Kudos to the cameraman for not focusing her, too.  Jill was great--as always.

Honored Contributor

Awww>>>I felt bad for Delta...you can tell she is very sensitive and Jill did a wonderful job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**