New Contributor

Delivery Delay - Casper Mattress

Did anyone order a Casper mattress back in May?  I still have not received mine.  The delivery date has been changed four times (because I called to find out status).  QVC is blaming Casper as they say this is a vendor-delivered item.  I called Casper directly three weeks ago, and the rep I talked to said if I ordered the exact same mattress from them, it would be shipped within a day or two as they have no backorder on the particular style/size I bought.  They are blaming each other, and meanwhile, I can't cancel because the order is "in process".  The estimated delivery date right now shows 6/30.  Yep, 10 days ago.  This was ordered during the height of COVID delays.  If QVC and Casper knew the delay was this great, they should have NEVER offered the product. 

Re: Delivery Delay - Casper Mattress

I'm living through this now. Date is shown as 9/19 delivery yet nothing has shipped. And, customer support is unable to do anything at all. Are there magic words to use with customer support to get some action? Did you ever get your mattress?

If customer support is reading - please cancel this or have it delivered ASAP. 

Order Number: 6821645296

Thanks.