Honored Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter 

I too received a similar notice about books I ordered on Tuesday - but then yesterday morning I ordered one and it was delivered to me today!

So I'm guessing my book form yesterday was coming from a nearby facility and the others from a farther away one.  

I think we will all see the mail magically will speed up now.

Honored Contributor

I have no complaints with amazon,or chewy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt @stevieb I'm surprised to hear that about Chewy.  I have dealt with them for a few years now without a problem.  Am on auto-delivery for Spencer's kibble and even tho they said to expect delays because of the virus - no longer get it the next day, but in 3-4 days, and so far it has always arrived within a day or two of expected delivery.  I wonder if location has anything to do with delays.

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@Spurt @stevieb I'm surprised to hear that about Chewy.  I have dealt with them for a few years now without a problem.  Am on auto-delivery for Spencer's kibble and even tho they said to expect delays because of the virus - no longer get it the next day, but in 3-4 days, and so far it has always arrived within a day or two of expected delivery.  I wonder if location has anything to do with delays.

@chlema 

Your right, it could be who Chewy has available for delivery at a particular location.....Ive had nothing but issues with anything a company sends via FedEx.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Deliveries from Amazon

[ Edited ]

@Spurt Yes, FedX is a problem here too but for some reason they always deliver my Chewy order pretty fast - Maybe Spencer knows someone on the inside lol.  Spencer is a beagle and beagles want their food when they want it and not a minute too late.  He has this internal clock Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Deliveries from Amazon

[ Edited ]

@chlema wrote:

@chlema  @Spurt  It's not Chewy, it's Fedex, the items I've bought were here and ready for delivery in plenty of time. Fedex just failed to deliver them and in fairness, it's not as if the delays were for a week, just for several extra days. It rankled because I knew they were here and supposed to be delivered and Fedex (not Chewy) kept changing the delivery date and offering up bogus reasons for the delays. When the pandemic first hit, yes, Chewy, like every other entity, was having availability issues and shipping delays but they very quickly addressed their end of the problems.  And, as noted whether it's Target or Chewy, the problem seems to be when I order large containers of anything heavy. It appears the Fedex boys are wimpy about weight.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@Spurt Yes, FedX is a problem here too but for some reason they always deliver my Chewy order pretty fast - Maybe Spencer knows someone on the inside lol.  Spencer is a beagle and beagles want their food when they want it and not a minute too late.  He has this internal clock Smiley LOL

@chlema 

Awww you have a Beagle, I had a sweet one in my life for many years....Why of course Spencer, and all Beagles are very smart and not surprising he makes sure he gets his Chewy order in a timely manner  Smiley Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@chlema wrote:

@chlema  @Spurt  It's not Chewy, it's Fedex, the items I've bought were here and ready for delivery in plenty of time. Fedex just failed to deliver them and in fairness, it's not as if the delays were for a week, just for several extra days. It rankled because I knew they were here and supposed to be delivered and Fedex (not Chewy) kept changing the delivery date and offering up bogus reasons for the delays. When the pandemic first hit, yes, Chewy, like every other entity, was having availability issues and shipping delays but they very quickly addressed their end of the problems.  And, as noted whether it's Target or Chewy, the problem seems to be when I order large containers of anything heavy. It appears the Fedex boys are wimpy about weight.

@stevieb 

LOL...yep WIMPY FedEx Boys.....    At least Instacart hires strong Texas women and men! 😉

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list of satisfied Amazon delivery customers. Just this week I ordered a hand held vacuum for my husband's car.  One day delivery.  Very satisfied with Amazon and the other companies I have ordered from online.  The only company I had problems with delivery was QVC.

Honored Contributor

Amazon does a good job of quick delivery most of the time, but there are occasional lags and some of their 3rd parties could use a shot in the arm... Overall, I've been pretty satisfied with Amazon Fresh, though the variety is limited...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...