Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT   Exactly - thank you!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich   You will appreciate this regarding deliveries.  I order a lot from Marks & Spence and Trotters for my granddaughter.  Marks & Spence is $ 13.00 shipping but Trotters is higher.  In the last couple of weeks, I placed two different orders with Marks & Spense.  This week I placed the order on Monday and it was delivered to Maryland, today.  The time before, I placed the order on a Sunday and it was delivered that Friday!

QVC needs to investigate what the problem is with their shipping!  

Respected Contributor

@Somertime  I also order from Marks & Spencer's plus a few other stores in U.K. and agree M&S are faster than Q.  I still have orders 'being prepared from May 29th but as I am not in a rush so be it.  Glad you like M&S!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

Enjoy your much "anticipated" goodies some here just can't "help themselves" to turn just a fun good thing into something more (negative)🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.  And please no justification they don't pay your bills - 

.....see it all the time here ...🙄

Super Contributor

I joke that QVC is tryng to get me divorced! haha...For a while it seemed like they timed it so most of my packages arrived on Saturdays...and my mailman would knock on the door to let us know something was out there! I need to have a talk with him about that! haha

My husband never cares what I buy, but I don't like him to see all my QVC packages because I feel guilty spending money on myself. For almost 20 years I spent money on what the kids needed...so while it's time for me to take care of me, I still feel guilty.