Respected Contributor

Re: Delicious little pleasures. Do you have one?

It is summer in Maryland:

Steamed Crabs Maryland Style - Coley Cooks

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

@On It   Watermelon is our favorite summer treat as well.  We just bought our first one.  There will be many more.

Honored Contributor

Chocolate covered nuts.  I bought a container of chocolate covered almonds at Sam's Club yesterday and I finally had to put them on a closet shelf that I need a stool to reach.  I can't let them alone. They are super good.

I also love any other flavors of nuts covered in chocolate like peanuts, cashews, walnuts, pecans and macadamia nuts.

Honored Contributor

Anything dark chocolate...

Have a Happy Monday my friend! Gif ecard for free. Postcards for friends with wishes. Happy Monday. Beautiful pink gif wishes Happy Monday. Shimmered gif for a friend with wishes of a happy Monday. Greeting card. Free Download 2023
Download
410 × 258
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
linkedin sharing button
sharethis sharing button

1 votes from our users

vote for the image

View all happy monday ecards

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL. Here's my candy stash plus more of the same in the pantry. I'm not running out of chocolate.

Just received my lab results from my doctor in the mail today. Hard to believe with all the chocolate I eat?

Chocolate 1.jpg

Respected Contributor

Hard to choose just one...but Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond  or Orange Milano cookies....which are getting harder to find.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I'm currently in the throes of ecstacy from Werther's Originals Caramel HARD Candies. So delicious it should be illegal. 

@Mindy D .  I almost bought some today.  Did purchase however Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares with caramel and Lindt Lindsor Dark Chocolate Orange and Almont bar.

Haven't had chocolate for so long so it's time Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mersha Yum Yum and more Yum.  One of my favorite meals ever was in Annapolis at a seafood restaurant.  Looked just like your pic.  

Growing up in SF we had plenty of fresh seafood but nothing like in your state. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz   Those all look scrumptious.  Same here, labs are good time to have a chocolate party lol.

Honored Contributor

Skittles