Honored Contributor

Delays in shipping NOW (More bad news🙄)

Just sharing as at least the UPS person was honest.

I ordered the wrong color of something so I returned for exchange.

Took the box to UPS today (used pre-paid label).  The clerk took the box and put it on top of a "mountain" of boxes.

I joked and said "wow looks like lots of people are mailing, good for your business".  She said -- those are ALL prepaid boxes waiting for pickup.  Then added, "I hope you're not in a hurry because these are 3 weeks of boxes sitting here".

Oh my guess it's going to be awhile before I see my exchange🙄

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Delays in shipping NOW (More bad news🙄)

That's crazy! Why not send it USPS?

Super Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Took the box to UPS today (used pre-paid label).  The clerk took the box and put it on top of a "mountain" of boxes.

I joked and said "wow looks like lots of people are mailing, good for your business".  She said -- those are ALL prepaid boxes waiting for pickup.  Then added, "I hope you're not in a hurry because these are 3 weeks of boxes sitting here".

She just sounds cranky. I doubt it's 3 weeks worth. 

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Respected Contributor

This only UPS and it's YOUR UPS. They're holding packages up. USPS, no problem.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 I've sent several items back to QVC and Nordstrom over the past few weeks and have found the return shipping time to be the same or a little faster than usual.  Items were received about a week later and credited to my account a few days after that.

Honored Contributor

I take my packages to the UPS store with no issues, the get to QVC in two days 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

UPS must pick up all packages every day.  Whether it is their station or the post office.

Frequent Contributor

My USPS is not processing incoming packages.  I have 2 things from QVC sitting at my post office since May 20.  I asked them about where my packages are and was told they are sitting in trucks behind the post office.  I was told it would be at least another 2 or 3 weeks before I could expect deliver.  It is just crazy to order anything right now.

Respected Contributor

@Kinz wrote:

My USPS is not processing incoming packages.  I have 2 things from QVC sitting at my post office since May 20.  I asked them about where my packages are and was told they are sitting in trucks behind the post office.  I was told it would be at least another 2 or 3 weeks before I could expect deliver.  It is just crazy to order anything right now.

Wow, I would not be happy about that as I get impatient for my stuff. Why are they just sitting at PO?  My PO delivers my stuff pretty fast. The only delay I've seen with the Q is orders sit in processing longer than before.

Valued Contributor

@Kinz wrote:

My package was accepted by the post office on May 12 th. I just received it last week after I called the PO and was told exactly what you were told. I did receive the package the day after I called the PO.