Honored Contributor

Re: Delays in shipping NOW (More bad news🙄)

@queendiva 

It is being sent USPS thru their smart innovations (or whatever it's called) -- the box if I paid return shipping would have been almost $15 -- only $6.95 with prepaid label.

I dropped off to UPS store since it was more convenient.

Honored Contributor

@GusMo 

I believe it especially if USPS is handling the return!

I returned something to HSN on Friday got refund on Tuesday.

Have not had good luck mailing anything USPS even priority take up to a week...

Perhaps it's our po system here🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

Apparently I have a great post office I send packages all the time, not to QVC but to friends I just mail them from home, weigh them and put the correct postage on (I keep stamps of all kinds of values)  People have been getting them from one end of the country to the other in 3-4 days.  

For a reference though these are packages I can fit in my mailbox.  I did have one that was too big that i went online and ordered a USPS pickup.  They are here every day anyway.  Again that made it in just a few days.

Trusted Contributor

M experience With UPS and USPS since May 1st:

1) UPS  No issues returning an item but getting something is taking much longer. Now, the receiving may be due to the vendor being slow as well; tracking shows where the item is and a few times the package has stated 24 hours at a UPS hub (the norm in the past has been in, scan, out, scan, on the move). I also know that UPS is getting slammed with packages as they are picking up Amazons overflow and are VERY short on loading dock employees (at least in the DC/Baltimore area).

2) USPS: Nightmare. I paid to send a package from Chevy Chase DC to Marmora NJ via 2 day and it took 6 (Always arrives in 2 days, no issue). Now, the USPS lady I have seen for the past 11 years told me up front that if I ship it 2 day, it will take a week. If I ship it standard, it could up to a 3 weeks. When I asked why, she shrugged and said so many people are out that stuff is just backing up.

With pre-paid labels it's much worse. I dropped up a package to be returned to Sephora on May 4th; it is STILL sitting at there. Add in that Sephora is taking a month to post returns to CC's AFTER receiving it, I MIGHT see my credit in August for an April purchase (it took a month to arrive).

Yeah, I'm not ordering anything anymore. Simply not worth it. I'm waiting till curb pick-up is an option for items.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

When I have sent things back to HSN I have always gotten a refund within 3-4 days of sending it.  I sent back a handbag on 5/17 with their label and still haven't gotten a refund. I did a chat with CS because when I tried to track it only showed it being picked up by agent.  I was told my CS they did receive 5/25 and would take 5-7 days to process.  I guess it's hit or miss.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

That's crazy! Why not send it USPS?

@queendiva   A priority package sent via USPS took twenty days to reach me, snow was the blame says USPS.

Honored Contributor

My last several orders have arrived in record time.  Faster than I had ever received items from QVC.

I have a few orders that have all been shipped.  I just checked tracking.  2 of them went from Urbancrest, Ohio to NJ.  I live in Ohio so this makes no sense to me and that has never happpened.  The other package went from NC to Virginia.  

We'll see how long these take to get to me.  Everything left QVC within 2 days of me ordering it so if there is a delay, it's not on QVC's end. 

Trusted Contributor

I wondered what is going on with USPS. 

I have 2 orders that moved along fine in tracking, but now are sitting in my local (main) post office waiting to be sent to my local town post office for delivery.  I have a few more packages coming, guess they will sit in the main post office also.  Great.  This is a new issue happening.