Honored Contributor

Re: Delayed refunds on returns.

@Kachina624 wrote:

I never call CS about a refund on a return.. I know it will arrive eventually and since I use Easy Pay, so as to not tie up my money, the amount is nominal.

I couldn't agree with you more @Kachina624 .  This is the reason I use Easy Pay.   

Esteemed Contributor

Too long! If you don't call after a couple of weeks, it could be up to two months until you see the credit. They are very behind, and I'm assuming it's because of the Christmas returns by the end of January. Still though, they are very, very slow on refunds.

Esteemed Contributor

@GAC65 

@GAC65 wrote:

Those of you that have made returns in the last month, how long are you waiting to call customer service for refunds? Realizing that there are delays, do you think 30 days since they have received the package at the return center is enough time to expect a refund?

I checked on my return in the return part of my order.  It showed in warehouse, so I then called CS and told them, they gave me the credit.  Today I received an email showing credit.

This was only 8 days from when I had return items.

Last month I didn't see item returned and it had been over 10 days, so I called CS and in tracking they could see that is was in a certain state, so she also gave me a credit or refund right away.  So, I have not had the problem.

Esteemed Contributor

I returned a Laura Geller item & an oven.  It has been well over a month  so I'm calling tomorrow.  Both were on easy pay & the payments + interest are still being charged. I am about to pay my card off again & be done.  They don't hesitate to charge me but take their sweet time to refund. Prices & shipping are too high.

Honored Contributor

I have a zen attitude about shipments and returns.  Shipments I do check on but I don't fret.  It will get here or it won't.  Returns I don't bother checking on.  I don't have that many and if one gets overlooked I'll never know.  

Esteemed Contributor

I would not fret it, but it's your money and your decision to make.

Sometimes I pay items outright sometimes I use easy pay it depends upon my mood. I had a full paid for item that I returned in mid December. It was a Christmas gift and I decided to purchase something else.  I received an e-mail from QVC a few weeks ago asking for patience.  I was just looking at my bank account and the money has just been returned so that took about 6 or 7 weeks to be refunded.